Lizz's Lit Life

Lizz is one of my closest homies on here. She's talented, creative and full of energy. She gets the spotlight today with another interview! Congrats to Lizz for placing in one of my contests! She's full of life, she's spontaneous and she's one of the most helpful and sweetest people I know. Lizz and Mibba go way back, as she's been on this amazing site for seven years. She is a loyal reader, writer and friend to all. Being friends with her would truly make your day better!

__

MIBBA LIFE:
questions about your writing life


We know your name, u/n and zodiac sign (from the last interview) so I'd like to start off by asking you about your current Mibba theme! What inspired it?
It was mainly my love for Damien Rice. I go through phases with music and I was listening to a ton of Damien Rice that Sweetheart, What Have You Done is one of my most played song by him.

If you could pick one place to roam Mibba, what section would it be? Why?
The forums. Since I'm a board mod I'm there all the time, but it's also been the most frequented part of the site for me since I joined.

Graphics are windows to the artistic soul. You have a graphics shop and so I'd like to ask what inspires you when creating your graphic goodies?
I'm not quite as graphically inclined as some of you lovelies, but I tend to get really inspired by a lot of what you guys do! Seeing amazing aesthetics and layouts and everything make me want to get better with mine.

Along with creative pieces and talented writers, friendship is a great deal on here. What is your favorite thing about your lovely friends?
Ahh, I love so many things about so many people! I really love being able to message anyone any time I need anything and I love having the #squad that I can talk about absolutely anything with! Our conversations are the best and I adore them all.

Tell us about your winning entry, Raining, Pouring! What inspired you?
I've always thought children's rhymes were super creepy, and It's Raining, It's Pouring has always made me feel super eh when people say it Image horror is definitely not my forte, but I gave it a go!

Mibba is all about creativity. You contribute to that Image What are some of your best creative moments on here (i.e. favorite stories/poems you've ever posted)?
I feel like Aphrodite has been my high point of Mibba creativity Image

Sam's comment: LOVE THAT STORY (;

TV LIFE:
questions about your tv show life


You are currently watching an episode of Supernatural. You are suddenly transported into a season finale episode. What is the first thing you'd say/do?
First I would sing Carry On Wayward Son, because you have to do that during the finale, and then I would go find Sam and Dean and tell them to get their shit together because something is probably trying to kill them Image

If you had your own TV show, what would it be about, what genres would it be, and which Mibbians would make guest appearances?
I feel like it'd be some type of Grey's Anatomy sort of drama and I'd drag Ella, Vic, Rav, Kimi, Alex and you in with me. I feel like we'd have a good time Image

Sam's comment: HAHAHA we'd go crazy but I love it

I'd like you to pick three of your favorite TV shows and number them from 1-3 (i.e. Teen Wolf - 1; New Girl - 2; Grey's Anatomy - 3). Answer the following questions accordingly.

1 - The 100; 2 - Game of Thrones; 3 - Supernatural

In TV show number 3, you and the main character go on a road trip. What songs do you sing in your car?
We'd be singing ALL the hard rock, since Dean would obviously be driving and he would be picking the music.

In TV show number 1, who would you pick as a wing-woman/man?
I feel like Octavia would be a good wingwoman Image

In TV show number 2, pick someone you'd play Cards Against Humanity with!
Image I'd play CAH with Tyrion because that would be hilarious.

TV show 1, you and one of the main characters attend a Halloween party and decide to match costumes (i.e. Peanut butter and jelly, Mario and Luigi, bacon and eggs). What do you and that person dress up as?
Me and Finn would be adorable af and go as something nerdy like The Doctor and TARDIS or something Image

Sam's comment: YES YES YES CUTE

LIFE LIFE:
questions about Lizz's lit life


Some people dance. Some people bake. What are your hobbies?
I play a lot of video games and I sing a ton as well!

There's something you love about your hometown; what would that be?
My town is quite small, so I love how there's a real community feel no matter where you go. You almost always run into someone you know somewhere.

You somehow receive a USB full of 21 seasons about your life. All your memories and love are on it. What's the most watched season?
I'm quite a big fan of season 21 Image

What would you do if you were transported into future you's life? How do you react?
I actually have no idea. I feel like I'd be super freaked out and just try and stay away from future me because of paradox stuff or whatever Image

What are your favorite movies?
I love musicals, like RENT, Grease and Les Mis, and rom coms, like Love Actually and The Notebook. I have a hard time just picking a few Image

It's your favorite time of the year (favorite season), so what's the first thing you eat during this time?
My favourite season is Spring, and I'd probably eat potato salad. There's always get togethers around my house in the Spring and we always have potato salad.

__

Be sure to give her some love and check out her majestic stories! Big big thanks again to Lizz for this interview!
July 7th, 2016 at 10:38am