Finding Motivation + Assault

Holy heck. It's been a year since I've last logged onto Mibba. But no fret, I've always had Mibba and all you guys on my mind! Haha. What a crazy year it has been.

- I graduated high school. That was cool and a huge accomplishment for me.
- I had my second reconstructive ankle surgery. That wasn't so cool and that was my graduation present. Hahah.
- I've had 3 boyfriends. They were all buttfaces. One was possessive and the other was a liar. (: But no worries. And the last one, we'll talk about more.

All in all, I finally logged on and started reading some blog post and my old story. Man, am I more motivated to finish it. It sounded like a great idea, when I was super bored from surgery, and it sounds like a great idea still.

So with that being said, I think I'm going to finish this story and what not. That'll be super cool. My first accomplished story by the time I turn 20?! I think I can handle it.

*This next part is pretty intense.*

That last boyfriend, I mentioned above, was the worst I've ever had.

He decided to assault me after a month into the relationship. And as much as I wish I could say that it was easy to walk away, I still miss him to this day. He was a good friend to me, one of my best friends. But I guess it didn't matter at that time. I never went back to him. I tried to be friends, but he claimed he never assaulted me because my teeth and my life were still intact. That's when I knew I had to cut the cord. It was a good run, unfortunately it had to end.

BACK TO THE HAPPY SIDE OF THINGS:
I'm ready to be back and I'm excited to see what this has to offer me now that I'm older! (:
July 12th, 2016 at 07:59am