Music? | School?

So I'm adding the last update to Black Flies tomorrow, if anyone's interested.

People in my graphics shop: I see you, and you'll get your graphics soon. Tomorrow if I can get my shit together.

Anyway. I really like the band IZAL. Copacabana is my new temporary favorite song.



except...they're Spanish. Spanish-Spanish, y'know? Spaniards. I make fun of the accent, but it's actually kind of hot. But they use the word coger so nonchalant, because, apparently in Spain it means to hold or to take. To me, the word means to fuck...yeah. When a Spaniard makes a comment like, "Cogan aire (como el cancion)," I go ??? in my head. You're fucking the air? What?

It's just so awkward for me. I listened to their whole Copacabana album and like every song, though.

I also won a housing battle with my unversity. Yay. I don't want to elaborate, but the university was being shitty. And I almost threatened legal action.

But I'm not getting an associate's degree because community colleges are such a pain in the ass to deal with and the people were contradicting themselves constantly, so it just didn't work out. I don't know quite what else I had to say. This is certainly over 200 words. Bye.

Image
July 13th, 2016 at 06:29am