Updating!

So I know some of you guys read my Harry Potter stories and for starters, I wanted to say thank you for all the love you give them! It makes my heart happy! :)

Secondly, I'd like to say that I do indeed have multiple chapters in the works! And hopefully soon Star of the Sea, Bound by Fate, and We'll Grieve Together, will be updated again! I also even have an idea for another HP story I want to start even though I already had so many! And I have the first chapter of that in the works as well.

It's just taking me a while to update because my life if so busy I don't have much time to sit and write, and then when I do have all this time open something comes up or I'm so tired I can't even write out a sentence that makes sense. And it makes me a little sad that I don't have an unlimited amount of time to write because I love it. But that's just how things work sadly.

It's also taking a while because I'm making sure to do really thorough edits, so fixing grammar, replacing some of those overused words and trying my best to make sure that my stories reflect that Harry Potter is in Europe... even though I'm not.

So all in all, hopefully, it won't be too much longer for anyone who does actively read what little I have up and that you'll like how it turns out! :)
July 14th, 2016 at 05:21pm