Entry: #2; Cheating, Banana Bread and Inspirational Speeches

Hey my lovely readers! I'm in a fairly good mood today.

The day before yesterday I dumped my boyfriend (we didn't even make it to a full month, what even???) because he cheated on me... multiple times. One of the girls I actually considered a friend, haha, when you think you know someone, am I right? I haven't cried or anything because I honestly like to look at these type of things as a learning experience. I'm not mad or sad, just very disappointed in him. You shouldn't dwell and cry over the bumps in life, especially when there's so many great things that are going to come for you.
Even if you have the absolute shittiest life in the entire world, I can definitely say that regardless of your situation, if you just hang in there for a while things will eventually come. The world can be shitty and life definitely can be a bitch, but remember after a stormy day comes a rainbow. So just... hang in there, okay?

Cheating aside, I do have a question. Do you guys know any vegan dessert recipes? I've only made tapioca pudding, zucchini bread, and banana bread so far. If you could help that'd be great.

If any of you need anything at all, a friend, someone to talk to, ect., I'm here and my DM is always open.

Stay rad.

☹ⒶⓈⒶⒼ☹
July 15th, 2016 at 10:51pm