The Writing Will Continue...

I've taken the time to clean up my page on here. I deleted a lot of my stories and oneshots, going from 45 writings to just 6. Some of the stories will be continued to be worked on, others i haven't decided their fate.

The stories to be continued are:

Not Ready to Die
(The final chapter is half way completed)

Someone to Have
A new Steve Rogers aka Captain America fic

Under Contract
A new Chris Evans fic

As for the other fics that remain, I have not decided what to do with them. I may continue writing for them, but honestly it's been over a year since I've written anything for them and the ideas have left me. As i read back threw them the writing is not where I want it to be, there are a lot of holes and parts that don't add up (all of my own doing and neglect as a writer). I'm leaning towards deleting them, but I have not made my final decision. You can see all of my writings here.

Im hoping to finish the final chapter for NRTD and have it posted ASAP. As for the other three fics, I want to put myself in a schedule where I dedicate each week to writing and posting a new update for a story. Which means each story would get updated once every three weeks (HPD one week, STH the next, UC the next week, etc,).

I have also made a Wattpad account for original fics, which you can see here. Please feel free to add me. I'm still not entirely sure how to use it and/or promote stories. I havent decided if I'll be posting my original fics on here.

I am still on tumblr and can be found on my personal tumblr. I have also created a side blog to post my writings to.

As for avenged fanfic, i think completing NRTD will be my farewell to that fandom. As I'm sure most of you know, writing fics for that fandom has pretty much died. There has been a major decline. And admittedly, my interest in writing about them has pretty much gone. I've started dabbling in the Chris Evans/Cap fandom, but my goal is to get to original fics. Im not sure if it's just mibba or writing as a whole, but it is very scarce to get feedback now a days. There is no motivation for writers when they feel they arent reaching an audience, or that the audience isnt liking what they are putting out. I wish things were like they were a few years ago, when you would get 10+ comments on each update. Now I'm amazed if i get just one. I joined Wattpad to try and reach more people, get more feedback. So far that hasnt been working for me either. If anyone knows of any other good sites for fanfic/original fics, plaes leave a comment.

As always, I hope to hear something from you guys. Any questions or comments will be responded to.
July 18th, 2016 at 11:43pm