Wasted

I spent my long awaited day off on the phone with financial aid. I'm so over those people. Don't get me wrong, they are so polite and helpful. But, I spent my whole day trying to find out what they did with my Tax Transcript and why I had to turn in my husbands again. I was on hold for 25 minutes at one point.

Over it.

I spent another portion of my day finding someone to take my Guinea Pigs. I just am not home enough to spend time with them. She has kids, she's owned exotic pets and other animals. SO, I met up with her to feel out the situation, make sure she'd be a good owner. She seems nice, and I work with her sister, so I can always check up on them. In return, I'm getting her cat, who she's been looking for a home for. I'm way more familiar with cats. I've had them all my life. I've owned cats with all different types of personalities. This cat as been re-homed twice, and sent back each time. So, I'm making it my mission to love this cat and be a good owner.

This is all if everything goes as planned tomorrow when I get off work.

I've got three chapters up for Broken this story is based heavily on music. So I've spent some of my free time finding a good song to base the fourth chapter on.

I've also fallen deeper and deeper in love with Norman Reedus, while writing this story.
Image

Can he just take me now?

Anyway, if you read the story please, please let me know what you think. Feedback is a great reward, and gets me pumped to write some more.
July 19th, 2016 at 01:11am