Radley Aesthetics Haul

Shoutout to Ella for this dope ass blog layout, I'm so in love words can't even begin to describe. Also thank you!!! in advance for all these fucking dope ass aesthetics I'm about to unleash in this blog.

So I have a lil story named Radley which is about a bunch of teens in a small town during summer where basically shit gets fucked and things happen and yeah. Good times. There's a bit of everything in that story, from romance to comedy to drama (of course) to crime to mystery and it will even touch on religion somewhere too. So feel free to check it out.

Anyways. In this story I got eight characters (yeah yeah I know it's a lot) that I asked Ella to make aesthetics for, why you may ask, who knows why but what I do know is that they're so pretty and idk for the people who do read the story, maybe it'll help you differentiate the characters a little easier. As in it'll help me differentiate the characters a little easier HAHA.

So without further ado (I really dislike this phrase lmfao) let's get started!

Image
MOIRA WHITTAKER
18
THE STEVE IRWIN OF RADLEY (if you don't know. Steve Irwin (RIP U BLOODY RIPPA OF A HUMAN BEING) was an Aussie wildlife expert / conservationist / tv personality / AUSSIE ICON. Moira's kind of like the same in that she loves her animals and is always first on call if there's an injured bird or dying cow or something. Her partner in crime for these types of situations is usually Johnson, but we'll get to him in a second.

Image
VERONICA (RONNIE) HELLBEND
17
THE ENTHUSIAST
She's popular and fun, well liked by everyone but can be incredibly naive - luckily she has her best friend Moira to look out for her. She's usually up for an adventure but not if it involves the woods at night, as she's afraid of the dark. She is dating Boyd.

Image
JOHNSON JOHNSON
20
THE OPTIMIST
Johnson Johnson is a ray of fucking sunshine and I love him. Like Moira, he loves animals. He's incredibly easy going, chill and levelheaded. He also has a crush on Moira.

Image
TATE WINSON
19
THE QUINTESSENTIAL SURFER BOY
Him and Johnson are incredibly similar in that they're laidback and easy to get along with, although when in a heated situation, Tate is most likely to panic and freak out. He's a bit of an oddball and thrives off adrenaline rushes. He's also a super sweet guy and has a soft spot towards Ronnie, who he used to be close with when he was younger. Ronnie is one of the few females he has in his life but he prefers it this way.

Image
TESSA BRIGGS
16
THE WILD CHILD
Tessa is the result of two overly religious parents who migrated to Radley when she was around 11 or 12. Tessa used to be a good child and in some ways this is still ingrained in her, but she has a wild side that she manages to keep very well hidden - well, hidden from the parents and elders anyways.

Image
ASHLEIGH YELDAR
20
THE LEADER
Ashleigh, the Radley mystery. She claims Mark invited her down for the summer but there's something about her that no one can put their finger on. What's her deal?

Image
BOYD STEWART
19
THE DICKHEAD
Boyd loves three things: his dog, his music, and a good shag. With no women influence in his life, the way he treats women is left to be desired but he likes to think he makes up for it in Ronnie. Besides the whole cheating on her with Tessa situation. Boyd is apathetic about most things but deep inside, he cares, whether he cares to admit that or not.

Image
MARK ANGELIS
21
THE ONE TIME CALVIN KLEIN MODEL
This sexy man lit modelled for CK once and then returned to Radley. Mark had the potential to be a great model but he chose to stay with his grandparents instead of pursuing his dreams. Mark is reserved and quiet, and is seen as a mystery to the rest of the group. It's no wonder him and Ashleigh are friendly.

I'm going to admit, this blog was mainly to showcase Ella's skills so if you'd like an aesthetic from here (SHE IS THE GRAPHICS QUEEN AFTER ALL) you can request here!
July 19th, 2016 at 02:27am