Blog Layout Needed | Role-Plays

Okay, so I know that I continuously say that I'm going to be more active and update more. I don't, and I am sorry about that. I have just been tired and stressed. I promise that I will try harder to update more often, or at the very least get something out to let you guys know that I'm not completely dead.

Anyways, I'm changing my username and all that again. Maybe it will help me get more active. Who knows right? Well, I need a new blog layout and I suck at it. I really hate the layouts I have made and the one I am trying to make. I will be very appreciative and willing to return the favor somehow if any of you would be willing to make me a new one. I promise I will return the favor an any way possible.

On to the next thing, I'm wanting to do some role-plays. I will warn you that I may be a little slow with the replies because I work for the most part, and when I get home, I usually crash. I will try my hardest to reply back as quickly as I can. The subjects I'm interested in role-playing are below, and I'm willing to double up.

Original ideas:
-Royalty
-Arranged Marriages
-Supernatural creatures (demons, vampires, and shifters specifically)
-Pirates
-Bad boy/good girl vice versa

Fan Fiction:
-Sons of Anarchy
-Animal Kingdom
-Black Sails (I'm only on season two though)
July 22nd, 2016 at 03:01am