New Blog Layout and Other Ramblings.

So I'm posting this blog to show off my new blog layout. The Cosmos made it for me and I love it so much. It's perfect for the summer. If you're looking for a layout of any kind then I suggest you check out A Cosmic Shop. His layouts are just completely fab and I'm pretty happy with how mine came out. Once again, thank you so very much!!

Since that's obviously not 100 words, I get out at work at 11 tonight. I'm so relieved, you have no idea. It's better than having to work until midnight. Maybe I can actually have a drink when I get out.

On that note, I updated a couple of stories today and if anyone wants to check them out, that would be amazeballs. Rec for rec maybe or comment for comment? something?

Happily Ever After
I'm a Tom Brady freak, so obviously this had to happen. It's a student-teacher story and I'm excited about it.

Fighting
This is going to be a bit of a depressing story. Basically about a guy that loves a girl and wants to marry her but turns out the feelings aren't returned. Should be interesting.

I got these new sandals at Sears today and they slay. My old ones were literally falling apart so I figured it was time to get some new ones and I'm obsessed with them.

You can view them here!

They are a pain in the butt to put on and I'm not even sure how I'm going to take them off later, but they are amazing. They were on sale and who could say no to $15 on sandals?! But anywho, I'm off to watch Hulu. Last Man Standing it is for me. Has anyone watched it? It's funny as hell.

Image
July 24th, 2016 at 02:06am