Fitness | Good Vibes | Updates

Hey all!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I went out to dinner tonight with my mom, dad, brother, and sister-in-law, and it was really nice. Delicious Italian food and ice cream! Always a win. I'm so exhausted and can't wait to fall asleep later!

Last week I got a FitBit for my birthday because I've been wanting one to keep track of every step I take. I'm really trying to get healthier, now that I'm not swamped with schoolwork. Well, it's really brought out my competitive side. Seeing the number climb makes me want to keep getting those steps in. Somehow I managed to lose four pounds in the last week. Makes me even more motivated to keep going!

I also am starting to bullet journal - and am aiming to write at least 500 words a day. I will be tracking my habit and hopefully I can stick to it!

I really need to update my Mats Zuccarello and my Kris Letang stories. It's been a while and I apologize to my readers - they will be getting updated hopefully this week!

I also have plenty of contest entries to write, so I should be able to keep myself busy.

Also, if anyone has any blog layout requests, I'd be happy to play around with some. Let me know!
July 25th, 2016 at 03:27am