Domi's To-Do List!

Y'all I have so much to do.

Actually. I literally have nothing to do because I'm a poor college student so I don't go exploring like all my friends on Facebook are. So this list is to keep myself busy.

1. Read chapter 8 of House of Leaves. This book is such a heavy read but I love it.
2. Upload my entry for the 12 Rounds of Genres contest (I would post a link but I'm on my phone).
-Find it here
3. Edit a chapter of The Experiment Revolution
4. Upload said chapter
5. Edit a chapter of Young and Beautiful
6. Upload said chapter so I can finally take the story of hiatus.
7. Write a chapter of my novel that's not yet in here. Holding title is Buzzcut Season. Thank you Lorde for the inspiration.
8. Try to read chapter 9 of House of Leaves. It looks extremely difficult so here goes nothing.
9. Watching Penny Dreadful because I haven't in a few days AND I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!
10. Just thought of this. Put contest entry in Leave a Comment, Take a Comment

WOOO! Let's hope to getting some shit done today. My New York family is coming to Chicago this Thursday so I won't have a lot of time to do anything from then until Monday night. Friday I'm taking them downtown and then we're all going to my grandma's. Saturday is the big family reunion and then I'm babysitting my cousin's three kids that night. Sunday I come home and it's the last day with the New York fam. It's gonna be a long ride.

That's about it though.

Ciao a tutti!
July 26th, 2016 at 08:48pm