Stressful||Story Recs

I don't know where to begin with this but I've been super stressed lately. My job has just making me lose my mind and I'm a bit scattered at the moment. My blog will also be a bit scattered but it is what it is.

Right now, I'm currently watching The Hills. I haven't seen this show in forever and I suppose I could be amused by drama. I love Lauren. She's always been my top favorite.

Image

It's hard to find a decent picture of her on google images. They all seem a bit iffy. Pretty girl, but some of the pics are just so weird.

I love Audrina. She's my close second. I never cared for Heidi. And Spencer is just so full of himself and he's a tool.

----

I have a few stories to be updated today and hopefully that will take things off my mind. I also am starting a couple cowrites and I'm so excited for those. One of them is a hockey fanfic and the other is Norman Reedus one.

Say Forever is the first cowrite that I will be starting. The story page is up and everyone is welcome to rec it.

Game Over is basically going to be some sort of Chain Mail story. The summary is super rough, so I'm probably going to work on it today. The deadline is coming up quick so gotta start working on it.

10 Ways to Break the Law is going to be posted soon as well. Basically it's 10 different ways to break the law. It's going to be an interesting story.

Burning Flames in Paradise is going to be a Chicago Fire story. I think it's for a contest but I'm not sure. @heretic made me the layout and it slays. I totally ship Leslie and Severide. Makes me wish Leslie was never a lesbian because they would be such a cute couple. Anywho, a summary should be up shortly.

Anyways, those are the stories that I will be working on today. Time to go back to The Hills. If anyone wants to chat, feel free to comment on my page! Always up for a conversation.
July 27th, 2016 at 10:04pm