Lazy Day

It's almost 3:30 pm here, and I woke up only an hour ago,granted I did get up at 9 and go talk to my schools financial aid office, but I got home before ten and went back to bed. I have absolutely no desire to be any sort of productive today, at all. I've responded to a role play, and I'm about to look up a character for a story I'm going to start working on with Khloe Kardash, and that's about all I feel like doing. I want to update but I don't want to write right now. I just want to lay in bed and use Tumblr from my phone and watch Futurama. I know I said I'd update starting today, but honestly it probably won't be till either late tonight or mid tomorrow. I'm just trying to enjoy my days off. I haven't been enjoying work, and to be away from that place is just so relieving.

I want to look for another job, but this is my third job and I can't keep jumping from job to job just because I don't like the people I work with, it's selfish. All I can do is wait till these next two semesters are done, and then find myself a full time job at a place I really want to be.

On another note, I'm still open to role plays with anyone. I'll be on Mibba mobile on and off, so if you have any ideas or want to find someone to role play with send me a message.

I'm just not feeling anything today, just the idea of laying in bed and being lazy until I have to make dinner for my Boo and I.
Here are some gif's that express how I feel today
Image
Image
Image
Image
July 27th, 2016 at 10:36pm