R.I.P. My Lip Piercing, Tattoo Ideas + Event Team

Today I took out my beloved (not) lip ring. I've had it for four years, I got it on my 14th birthday and feel as if it was holding me back. It has seen me through countless(four) relationships and kissed many people. I feel as if by taking it out, I'm riding myself of my past, not letting it carry itself on my back to adult-hood.

My 18th birthday os coming around quickly, the 24th of August and I plan on getting a tattoo. My tattoo idea is a sparrow in a bell jar with the lyrics I’ve lost my fear of falling above/below it. The lyrics are from a My Chemical Romance (if you know me this won’t surprise you) song, It’s Not a Statement, It’s a Death Wish. Maybe I’ll just get the sparrow and jar, not sure about the lyrics but it’s really about people not understanding the meaning behind the whole thing or thinking they don’t go together, the words and the trapped bird but then again I guess that’s the point. It’s my art, it’s going on my body and it means something to me.

On the other hand, I got accepted as a part of the Events Staff here on Mibba! I’m anxious I won’t be as good as I want to be at this job, but I don’t know if I’m not trying, so I’m going to be putting 100% into this as I hope for a great outcome and amazing experience with it.

Questions for you guys:

+ Have any of you ever taken out piercings before or got piercings you regret?
+ Do you guys have any tattoos? If so, tell me about them/your first tattoo in the comments/
July 30th, 2016 at 05:36am