Scholarships

So with the new semester rounding the corner, I've been thinking a lot about scholarships. While I currently receive Financial Aid, I'm constantly hearing how my Financial Aid will run out before I graduate. Obviously, this has me freaked out beyond belief. So I tried looking into scholarships and that's when it hit me.

I have no idea how to apply for a scholarship or where to find them

Like is there a special website? I know there are certain requirements. I also don't know how to apply for grants other than the Pell grant I already receive. You know, one of my friends told me I could receive a grant just for having colored eyes. She made it sound that easy and yet I have no idea where to start and how to do any of this. I just want to make sure I'll be ok until I graduate in three years.

It still upsets me that I waited so long to return to school. Like all of my friends are graduated and starting their careers and I'm a freshman just finishing up my first year and college and I totally tanked my first semester back in spring. Like I literally didn't pass any of my classes because I took too many at one time and got completely overwhelmed.

College is hard.
July 31st, 2016 at 04:24pm