Obviously I Must've Fell off the Face of the Earth...

Hi. Yes. I'm alive. I didn't totally forget about mibba or my stories, I promise.

I have been, for starters, mentally drained and have not for the life of me been able to think of anything to add to current stories or even write up a simple one shot. I'm not saying that I have excuses but I definitely have been busy.

I finally graduated college with both my Associates of Science and Associates of Arts degrees, after 4 fucking years but that's besides the point. Going along with schooling, I have currently been out of school since Jan of this year (2016) and been working and trying to maintain a social life along with trying to see my boyfriend as much as possible.

My boyfriend has been working his ass off as well, way more than myself, so that we can pay off bills and try to see about getting our own place and get our lives started together. In face, our 3 year anniversary is coming up August 10th, 2016 and I could not be more excited! When you're with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible. He also got accepted to the year long paramedic program at the local college and I could not be more excited for him, he is finally being able to continue his pathway to become a doctor after having so many setbacks that broke my heart every single time.

I have also been accepted to another local college for their Veterinary Technology program and I start next fall, August 2017! Again, this is something I could not be more excited for. My boyfriend gets to do the paramedic program and will be finished/finishing around when I will be starting up with my 2 year program. Thankfully, even though I'll be 24 when I start the program and 26 when I graduate, I do have a shit ton of transfer credits so I believe I will be able to take just the VT courses instead of spending valuble time taking prereqs and gen. ed. requirements.

I've also did a few body modifications since I last wrote or have been on mibba! I've hit the number 4 mark on tattoos, 3 of which are larger tattoos. I will probably end up posting pictures of them all but I have my koi fish/Pisces tattoo on my left thigh, the oxytocin molecular structure on the top of my left foot, a skull with roses on my right side/back (also this was my first tattoo the summer after I turned 20, broke up with my ex, and before I got with my current boyfriend), and finally I added a raven on the top of my skull. I love each piece because they all mean something. Also, going along with body mods, I upped my piercing count from 7 to 10. If you count them in sets/pairs though, I have 4 pair and 2 single piercings. My most recent pair of piercings had to be the most painful I've ever had by far. I also got my belly button done as an early christmas gift back in 2013 which was paid for by my boyfriend because he knew howe badly I had been wanting it for years, hell probably since I was 15/16. So he took me to get that done and for him to get his ear lobe repierced (which sadly due to his job at the time it didn't last again).

Other than that I've just been working, going to school, and trying to live life. But! I have been feeling creative in terms of writing and I've been getting ideas again about different stories to write so, my plan is to write up maybe a few one shots or-ideally-finish my Jacoby and Andy stories. I want to try to make them hit 10 chapters, since I believe both are at either 6 or 7 chapters. As much as I loved those stories at the time, I have noticed it's been 3 years since I last touched the Jacoby story and 4 years since I touched the Andy story. So not only has my writing more than likely changed a bit since then, but I don't entirely remember where I was going with them. I don't have the same passion for those two stories as I initially did. Through all that though, my lost love for Diru and Toshi did spark back up! And I've been itching to bust out some jrock fanfics again since it's been much much too long since I've written anything of that nature. I miss Toshi and Diru and the paranormal and all that. So, my hope is to finish my Jacoby and Andy story and see about getting a few chapters written up for a new Diru (Toshi) story!

I hope everyone still loves me and will remain patient with me. I know, I'm a shitty writer for leaving so many loose ends story wise and I cannot apologize enough. There are also a few other things weighing heavy on my mind that I will address in another blog entry because I feel that this has enough to it and I don't want to pull down any good feelings on this one. Keep an eye out please and feel free to contact me about anything relating to my writings or even if you just want to talk!

Much love,
Kix
August 3rd, 2016 at 07:47am