Food Problems + Mysterious Scabs

TW: Blood mention, talk of scratching and talk of bodily liquids (not graphic)[/center

Recently I found two mysterious scabs on my shoulder on my back one one on my inner thigh and they're really scary because I started to pick at them when I first felt them rise on my skin (I have a really bad picking habit/if there's any bumps on my skin I will scratch until it comes up) and I knew they bled because there was blood on my fingers/blood washed off in the shower but they scabbed over black and I'm really scared. I had my mother scratch at the one on my shoulder and it oozed clear with a little bit of pus but there was black still on it. I'm confused and they hurt!!!

On another note, I've been having food problems, like I've said in another blog I believe, I am a vegan but I can't eat coconut which is a really big problem for me because even thighs processes in factories with coconut make me cough a little bit and coconut makes my tongue swell and body itch. There is a patch of skin on my arm that looks permanently like a rash and when I eat coconut it's the first place to itch.

I also have been very picky because everything I eat make me sick to my stomach and makes me vomit and upset which is also a good reason to listen to the album Stomachaches because Frank Iero was having stomach problems during the time he wrote it and gave him inspiration to turn his suffering into something beautiful. I've been sticking to teas and banana smoothies for the past three days.
August 5th, 2016 at 03:03am