Ending a Friendship | Stranger Things

Hi, Mibba. I feel like I only ever post blogs when I'm feeling sad, but like . . . y'all are like my older siblings. No matter what stage I've been in in my life, I always have this place. So.

OK ENDING THE CLICHE ZONE HERE. (PS I'm typing this on my brand new Macbook and I LOVE IT)

Anyways.

My best friend is back with her ex-boyfriend, whom I don't like and probably never will like. And I didn't think it would come between our friendship but it has.

I got her concert tickets for her birthday, one for me and one for her. I spent all of these months believing it would just be the 2 of us when she informs me, a week before the concert, that her boyfriend is coming too. We got into a big fight about it because apparently I should've known he was going to come and I'm unfair for not wanting him there.

It ended up with me selling my ticket to her so he could go in my place.

She knows I'm angry and she doesn't think I have the right to be angry, even though literally everyone else in the entire universe does. And we haven't spoken since, and I don't want to speak with her, but . . .

I'm just so, so angry. So angry. I'm angry because she still doesn't understand how much it hurt me and she never will, and no matter what I do she'll always put him ahead of me and it's not fair.

I'm going off to college in 3 weeks and I probably won't talk to her again and I don't like that, not because I'll miss her but because I just want to tell her how much she hurt me. And I just want to scream.

Ugh. UGH. So, advice. How do I stop feeling so angry? How do I let this go? How do I move on and accept the fact that I deserved better? Someone tell me. Plz.

ABRUPT CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Has anyone watched Stranger Things? I started it this morning and I'm on the last episode as we speak. It's SO GOOD. Eleven and Mike are adorable. Winona Ryder is a queen, as usual. I love the 80's. That's all.

Also, against my better judgment, I started a new story. But I actually feel like this one will be different! I'll actually stick with this one!!! Maybe!!!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways. That's all.
August 8th, 2016 at 04:42am