8.40 am and guess what? I'm happy!

As you can guess, it's 8.40 am here but considering it's pretty early to be writting a blog entry I'm still actually happy. I'm not really sure why, but it's probabally because things aren't quite a sucky the last few days as they have been.

There's this really ridiculous poster just above the computer which says 'how to say don't shoot me in 350 languages' and it's advertising the red cross. I mean I think it's great that some people choose to do extreme charity work, but the red cross can't guarantee anything. Just being there is enough to get you shot. I know technically people aren't supposed to shoot the red cross because they help both sides but it still happens.

I was watching this programme on Obamma who is running for the presidentcy in USA, and although I'd like him to win, I think he's kinda screwed. To me, he seems to be trying to please everybody, but as the saying goes if you try to please everybody you end up pleasing no one. In the end he's trying to be the first black president of the USA and that's no easy feet. I mean over the New Orleans disaster they saymore black people were affected than white people. Also he#s running against Hilary Clinton, who is basically travelling on her husband's name.

It's none of my business who wins (as I'm not american) but it's still very interesting. Here I have to say that although there are many candidates only one man is remotely fit to govern the UK and that's Brown. Personally, I can't stand him or Labour but neither the Liberals or the Conservatives can stick with one leader and no other party is anywhere near to getting in. Maybe thing's will change but, that's my view.

Wow! I can't believe I got into politic's so early! Infact, I can't believe I got onto politics at all. Fo the record before I get all these comments disagreeing with me - this is just my view. And I'm certainly open to new opinions as what I know is limited.
October 16th, 2007 at 03:54pm