Wedding and Honeymoon Bliss

Well, Mibba, I am now a married woman and I just got back from my amazing honeymoon to the last frontier: Alaska! Our wedding was July 23, but we had to wait a week to take our honeymoon, because the particular cruise we wanted only leaves on Saturdays and we didn't want to miss our entire wedding, haha!.

Our wedding went off mostly without a hitch (besides my grandpa showing up to the wrong church and the wedding starting 20 minutes late). It truly was one of the best, if not the best, days of my life. I have never felt so happy and so loved. Just thinking about that day makes me feel all giddy inside! We are now excitedly and not so patiently waiting to get our photo and video back from our photographer and videographer.

As for the honeymoon, husband and I have never been on a cruise before, so we were super excited to go on our first one, and to one of our bucket list locations, the incredible Alaska! Alaska is one of those places that just seems so impossible to describe unless you have been there. If you are thinking about going, seriously do, because there is nothing in the world that is quite like it. I have loads and loads of cruise and Alaska advice I could give if you're thinking about going!

Our particular cruise went to Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Glacier Bay, and Victoria, B.C. I think I'd say Juneau was my favorite location, but they were all truly amazing. There really are no words to describe how beautiful and awe-inspiring Alaska was! Also, our particular cruise had an average passenger age of like a hundred, so we came back feeling young and rejuvenated.

I am not looking forward to going back to regular life, so for now, I will just look back on my wedding and honeymoon and pretend that real life is so far away!
August 8th, 2016 at 07:39pm