Dilemma

More correctly titled: Thot dilemma.

Ohhhh secret relationships.

So fun. So hard.

So I move back to school on a Saturday, the 27th to be exact, and I'm so nervous and excited for many reasons.

New dorm!
New roommate and suitemates! (And they're all babes, fyi, so I hope we get along)
See friends I haven't seen since pre-finals!
More freedom!
Boyfriend!

I miss my boyfriend so much. Sickeningly so. More than I'll ever admit cause I gotta keep up my face as a boss ass bitch. So I am really eager to see him on move-in day.

And here's where the dilemma comes in.

My dad, being the lazy bones that he is, does not feel like driving back home...so he's booking a hotel.

On my move in day.

And the hotel is like *googles* a 4-minute drive, 14-minute walk, and 8-minute bus ride away from my boyfriend's current apartment.

*confetti and Jamaican air horn sounds*

I'm laughing away the pain guys...laughing away the pain.

Now, I don't have to be with my parents in the hotel. I can easily opt out of this, and I will, but it's just like...too close for comfort?

Way too close for comfort.

I know, I know y'all are reading this like "Well, why don't you just walk until Sunday when they're gone?"

Aunt Flo ain't letting me win, either. According to my period tracker (total plug that I don't get paid for, Clue is the best)...my period is expected to start that Monday. Which, I'm gonna be blunt with y'all...reunion sex. I just gotta have that in my life ASAP.

So with the one front of my parents being physically in my college city for the entirety of my move-in day on one hand and Aunt Flo coming in hard with the uterus bleeding on the other, I'm screwed.

And it's not even like an "Oh just wait it out and next weekend can be it"...I'm going to a state fair with my girlies the following weekend.

TL;DR: Timing has me fucked up.

I'll probably plot someway, somehow to work this out. Or maybe I'll magically gain some patience.

I just feel like I can't win so far with August. I just can't.

Mucho besos.

Bye. <3
August 9th, 2016 at 02:42am