I Have So Much to Share

Hello you sexy monsters!

I know last time I said I returned and I vanished again. I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me! So as of the last post I made, I was working at Panera Bread, just got a new kitten, writing, blah blah.

I still have my Mogar, he's a tubby little butt, I love him. He's a mommy's boy. My dog had passed away in February, he was 17 and it was his time. I am NO longer at Panera Bread. I am finally living out my dream and decorating cakes. I am SO beyond happy to have this. There is a significant difference between the customer base. Though I have my share of snotty people at the bakery (located in BJ's Wholesale Club -I've heard all the jokes already :P- ) It's not often that I deal with that.

Um, a BIG...HUGE thing happened to me. I moved. It was really hard. One day my mom told me we were moving to Maine, I had a month. And the next, they are in Maine and I am here, living with my best friend and her Dad. I don't mind. It was entirely my choice to stay, as much as I love my family, I am FINALLY happy with what I have going on and I'm not ready to leave that all behind. After everything that ever happened, I am finally happy. So I decided to stay and my best friend was amazing and offered me her brothers old room. It's big enough for me and my cat to live comfortably. Like, I'm not even playing, the room is 3 times the size of my old one, including the closet. The closet could be a small bedroom. I live in an old factory mill that was converted to apartments. There is a pool right outside my window. How sweet is that?! I'm doing better now, it was rough at first, but I am getting there.

Ummmmmmm, I saw my favorite band live...twice. Parachute. Will Anderson is the gorgeous singer. The first time I went, he jumped off stage and high fived everyone, but gave me a quick side hug before jumping back on. I died. The second time, 4 months later, my best friend and I were looking for parking and he ran by the car shirtless. It was epic. I am in love. -sigh- Oh and the cool thing about one of my favorite songs on the newest album? Wanna know? Its LITERALLY the product of writers block. Like, he forgot he was going to write a song, had a brain lockdown and jokingly started singing the places on the map and it turned out to be a song. (Check out Lonely With Me. If you regret it, then you need to listen to it again xD)

I guess that's basically it for now. I want to start writing again. I'm not sure what or when, but I want to. I miss you guys.

xxBambi
August 10th, 2016 at 12:58pm