So My Last Post Was...Two Years Ago

Ayyy

I'm honestly not sure if any of you remember me. Or if anyone from back in da' day is still here. But I really need someone to talk to, and as usual I find myself running here. I completely had forgotten how to use this site...hehe...I was like, "WHERE ARE THE JOURNALS?!" But then I remembered the change from a while ago and was like, "Oh, yeah, they're blogs now".

Anyway...

As stated in my previous blog, every time I come here something has changed. But this time I'm not too sure it's been all good. I do feel like I've matured. I'm 21 now, not the 14 year old girl who cried about a boy she didn't even know. I know I'm depressed, BUT THIS BLOG ISN'T GONNA BE LIKE THAT, OKAY?! THIS BLOG IS GONNA BE SO STINKIN AWESOME AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN AND WE'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT BOYS.

So, when I first started on Mibba I had never had a boyfriend. I wish I could go back to those days because my first relationship was the worst thing ever. I became afraid of guys. I mean, I learned a lot though, I just wish I didn't have to be taught the lesson to stinkin learn, ya feel?

ANYWAAAAY

Yeah I realized I was still in love with the same dude. I finally took up the courage to talk to him and tell him that I have felt a certain way for seven years, but guess what.

I GOT...REJECTED!

Yup, isn't that great? After seven years of being lead on and allowing him to toy with my emotions, he tells me he could NEVER see himself with me.

YUP.

He said, "No, I don't ever see myself in a relationship with you".

Then why'd ya' flippin lead me on?

It's fine. It's totally fine. I'm still in love with him. But it's a process I'm gonna have to suffer through. Whatever though. A lot of other sucky things have happened but I'm trying to stay positive. I've lost many friends. One of them deserves a separate blog. And trust me, said person will get one.

But yeah, if you have no idea who I am, ayyy. I'm known as Robin on here. It's been two years. Introduce yo'self.
August 13th, 2016 at 02:46am