Character Aesthetics

Hi everyone!

So I started a new story (shameless promo for it heh) and I would really love it if my 2 main characters had character aesthetics made for them.

If anyone is willing to make them for me, that would be great! Obviously I'd give you credit and stuff for them. I'm not really sure what type of information is needed to make a character aesthetic, but I'd be happy to provide it for whoever wants to make me one.

So yes. If you are a good and merciful soul and you are willing to make me 2 character aesthetics for my story, please either comment on this or just PM me! I would be eternally grateful to you and adore you forever.

Anyway. I saw Twenty One Pilots on Thursday night at Madison Square Garden. And let me tell you. Let. Me. Tell. You. It was wonderful. It was magical and fantastic and I am just. Omg. They put on such a good show. So energetic, so authentic, so original and creative. Josh is such a cutie pie and Tyler is a literal ball of fluff and joy. I've been on a concert high for the past 48 hours.

ALSO I move to college in 2 weeks. I'm a little nervous because I know the workload is going to be a lot harder, but I'm mostly really excited. I met my roommate yesterday and she's super nice, I have my schedule and my room assignment. I mostly just need to pack my stuff.

But yeah, that's me. Hope everyone's having a good day!
August 14th, 2016 at 05:23am