The Life and Times of trashyvamp.

trashyvamp. (reviously known as silk tea.) has been around Mibba forever and has come up with some incredibly lovely stories over the years. She won a contest that I judged with Skin, which is a Rouge/Logan fanfic.

I also recommend checking out Heart of Stone and Silence of the Sirens.

Let's start off with your name (or whatever you go by online) and how long you've been hanging around Mibba.
My name is Natalie, but I was known as Billie Mae on here for years and now I'm going by Talia Devereaux. Oh boy, I think it's got to be at least 5 or 6 years now.

What do you like to do in your free time (other than writing)?
I really like to study film. I spend most of my time watching movies and tv shows to try and learn the different techniques they use.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
I want to live in Denver really bad but recently I've wanted to go live in Normandy.

Do you have a set daily routine or do you just go with the flow of the day?
I'm a flow of the day type of gal.

What's one thing that you find weird or interesting about yourself?
I'm just a bizarre person in general. But I do have this cool little vitiligo patch on my shoulder that kind of separates me from the crowd but only when I have a tan because it turns pink.

If you could live in one TV show universe, what would it be?
HA. uh. All the TV shows I like are so tragic. Maybe Sense8 but only if I was in the cluster because that's such a cool theory.

Do you have an OTP
Way too many. I've been watching Penny Dreadful and I ship Vanessa and Ethan like nobodies business.

If you could only listen to one band for the rest of ever, which would it be?
Foo Fighters, hands down.

Favourite candy/dessert?
CUPCAKES.

When did you first start writing and why did you start?
I started writing probably when I was 12 or 13 and I've always been a story teller. I used to tell myself stories and now I just like to tell anyone who will listen ridiculously drawn out tales of things that happen to me. It just comes naturally to me. The hard part is finishing the story though.

What genre do you generally lean towards when writing?
More of a fantasy type of gal. But like a horror fantasy.

What about reading, any specific genre you're drawn to?
Same. Fantasy.

Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction?
Original. But depending on the fandom I can get pretty into some stuff.

How do you get over writer's block?
Reading actually usually helps me. Gets them juices flowing.

Do you have a writing ritual (something you always do when you write)?
No, actually. I used to but I don't remember exactly what it was.

What's your favourite story you've read on the site?
Oh lord. I don't remember what it was called but it was a Tom Riddle fan fiction and it wasn't finished which is the saddest thing to ever happen to me.

What's your favourite story you've ever written?
Silence of the Sirens. My Captain Hook and Ariel fan fiction. It was a three part series and I don't think I'll ever top it.

Give us an overview of a few stories/poems/anything else you're in the middle of writing/have written recently!
I'm working on a Sirius Black fan fiction right now and that is about it.
August 15th, 2016 at 09:52pm