Best Girlfriend Award Goes To..

ME, I win today.
Had a lovely day off, slept in (thank god), and got to hang out with the boyfriend before he went off to work.
I played a little Witcher, of course; which speaking of that I started a twitch channel not too long ago!
It's been fun, but a little nerve wrecking, streaming. I'm having trouble of continuously talking and my anxiety likes to set in during that.
But, I have two viewers in like 20 minutes of streaming, so I'd say that's pretty cool.
I only have a mic right now, but I plan to get the Kinect (I'm streaming on my Xbox) for video.
But back to why I'm the best, besides obvious reasons.
I made him some red velvet cupcakes, but I mucked up the recipe. I added butter to the cupcakes instead of the icing.
Which the butter I used HAPPENED to be the last of the butter, so I tried using margarine instead.
Big mistake.
The cupcakes are delicious, I'm quite proud of myself, they just don't have icing...
I made a quick stop to my grocery store, the one I work at, and bought some things for dinner.
Cheese stuffed pasta and garlic bread!
Super good, so after he got off work we went ahead and cooked.
We live a life of fast food, just because of our horrible work schedules. He doesn't get off till 9:30, and I don't get off sometimes till 11.
So fast food it normally is.
6am shift tomorrow, ugh. At least I'll be off at 10, then it's naptime.

SO today was great, tomorrow, well, hopefully.
I don't want to say that my morale has been boosted since I put the Witcher soundtrack CD in my car, but it pretty much has.
And if you get tired of me talking about the Witcher, tough shit, it's literally the only thing keeping me sane.
Maybe more about my psychotic breakdowns later, but for now, have a good night!
Or day, or anytime really.
August 16th, 2016 at 05:21am