Scary Dream #1

There was a boy and girl no older and twelve and for some reason they were driving a car, on a dirt path, in the woods. The little boy was driving and it was getting dark so he started to go faster. They both heard a load moan and looked for it's source. This made the boy lose control of the car and smash into a tree. A piece of the bark fell off into the car through the broken windshield. But this wasn't regular bark. The girl looked at the piece of bark frightened because there was blood on the inside. The girl looked at the boy and then to the tree where the bark had fallen off of. It looked like there was skin underneath. The girl still very scared but curious decided to take some more bark off. This revealed a face. Suddenly the eyes popped open, startling the girl into the seat of the car. With a sinister smile the tree creature glared at them and sent out an ear bleeding screech. As quickly as the boy could he reversed the car and they started to drive away but that thing was following. They crashed again and ended up having to fight it. The boy died and the girl survived after piercing it's stomach with a tree branch. The monster fell over and withered only leaving it's heart which looked like it was a capsule. The girl took it and walked to the nearest town where she received aid. All of them didn't have a clue what the capsule was and told her she should stay while they try to find her parents. The heart capsule disappears while shes there and she's sure it was one of the towns people. In the end she is murdered by tgevtowns people, they cut off her legs and her forearms. They scalp her head and cut out her heart and place the heart capsule there. Then they bury her in the woods.
August 16th, 2016 at 03:37pm