Scary Dream #2

My sister, my daughter, and I got lost on the way to visiting my dad at his new place. We ran into some scary people and rushed to my dads new apartment. He shared it with a room mate and it gave off a very bad vibe. While we were there my dad kept hiding his roommates stuff. The house was haunted I could feel it. And I feel like my dad knew stuff about his roommate that he was just trying to ignore. It was a scary house. My dad kept asking if there was any room at our places and we both said no. It was a scary house. When we were trying to put my daughter down to bed, she went to bed in my dads room at the top of the stairs. It was only 30 minutes when I heard her shreeking in fear I ran upstairs and turned on the light and saw something leave the room. A shadow of something. The hall way lights went off. I grabbed my daughter, ran out of the room, turned on the hall way light, and ran down the stairs. My dad was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He asked if she was okay, I said there was something in her room. He looked down, this is why I need to leave he said clearly shaken. We went to the living room and started watching the TV, the news switched on. They had just found a burial ground with dozens of females bodies and were looking for the culprit in town. My dad went upstairs for a moment to get something. His roommate came home and looked at us and grimaced. My dad came back down with a book he wanted to show me and broke his roommates vision to us. Just then, flashing blue lights started to dance across the walls from outside. I got up and started walking towards my dad. Then saw the knife displayed in his roommates hand. I held my dads arm. He pointed the knife at me, who should I take he said. He pointed the knife at my dad, your dad, he pointed the knife behind us, you sister or daughter, he pointed the knife at me, or you. I was scared, but what could happen to my family scared me more.
August 16th, 2016 at 04:11pm