Music Rec Blog

So normally I don't make these types of blogs but today is a different day. I've been getting into some new music lately and I thought I'd share some of them!

1)Eminem-Without Me

I did say I was going to stop listening to him awhile back because of some of the topics he sings about but I guess I lied? I was hanging out with my ex yesterday and he got me into this song so I've been listening to it nonstop. Sounds good blasting out of my speakers too.

2)Eminem-Lose Yourself

It's been so long since I've listened to this song. It's another one of my favorites to jam out to.

3)Halsey-Colors

I got myself back into Halsey again. Colors is one of my favorites to listen to. It was the first song that I heard from her and it's been one of my top favs since then.

4)Jake Owen-Everybody Dies Young

Whether or not anyone on here listens to country, this song is just so meaningful. I've probably listened to it 500+ times ever since getting his cd. I suggest everyone to check it out. I love the meaning behind it.

5)Florida Georgia Line-May We All

Another country song, because why not? I know a lot of people don't like FGL but I'm one of them that does. The song is just so catchy and it's another song that's constantly played in my car.

----

So those are my top 5 songs that I've been listening to. I feel like I should do a top 5 songs blog every week. Most of those are my favorite songs and are on my spotify playlist. I'll link my playlist if anyone is interested in checking out my music.

But I suppose that's it. Nothing much else to ramble on about.

Edit: How the hell do you get youtube videos to work?
August 16th, 2016 at 11:23pm