Still on Hiatus and Goals

Hello, my lovelies. I am still on hiatus but wanted to drop in and let you know that I am, in fact, still alive. I get onto Mibba about every other day just to check and make sure that I don't have any messages or alerts but otherwise I've kinda hung up my towel. To be honest I'm burned out and have kinda reached a crossroads where I have to ask myself some serious questions about myself and where I want to be in life, and if I can get there by doing what I've been doing.

So Ibe decided to stop working on new stories and go back and rewrite When Night Falls. I want to revise the beginning and add more into it, spread out the first half and expand on things a bit more before I get into the nitty gritty. I know I've been talking about it but before it was just that... talk. I still don't have Internet at home so I will take down the chapters via mobile and work on the story on my laptop at home. The only chapters that will remain will most likely be the first two. Those are the ones that have the most work and editing in regards to what I put into them.

My goal is to rewrite everything in the next year and turn it into a triology. The first half being the early days, the second being the dark days, and the third being the days of redemption. I'm really going to put all of myself into this.

In the meantime, I will judge my two open contests and then probably fall off the face of Mibba for awhile again. I feel like I focus better on my writing when I'm not distracted by everything else. By people and comments and ideas. I want to write for me and not for others, even if that means people won't like my story.

If you want to get a hold of me off Mibba you can add me on Facebook: Katlyn Gibbons, or email me at katlyngibbons91@gmail.com
August 16th, 2016 at 11:28pm