Runaway Teen Challenge (The Sims 4)

I think in order to get my creative juices flowing I'm going to do a challenge on the Sims 4. The challenge I'm going to do is the Runaway Teen Challenge. I'll give me a reason to give the character this tragic backstory and try and visually write their story. Would any of you be interested in following the story in a series of blogs? Would any of you care if I put up screenshots? I'm hoping this pulls me from my creative rut! Because I hate the fact I haven't been able to write or do anything awesome on photoshop. Work drains my creativity.

This blog is just to waste some time. Even though it's my day off I have to go into work for an hour for this luncheon this at work. It's going to go over Trifexis, Deramaxx and other drugs we use in the clinic on a daily basis. I hate having to go there on my day off but eh, free food. Plus it's only one hour and I don't have to wear scrubs, I can go in street clothes. So I'm going in my pink tank that says "On Wednesdays we wear pink".

Hopefully this luncheon isn't boring like apparently last weeks was. Ha. Thank God I didn't have to go to that one.

Okay enough rambling. I'm getting off this blog. Peace!
August 17th, 2016 at 06:30pm