Still Alive.

It's been a whole three months since I updated on here, and I'm starting to feel like a really bad Mibbian.

It's not that I'm not trying. I open up Crash Into Me at least once a week, but I just don't like where it's at. I keep toying with the idea of just deleting it - and as much as I hate the idea of leaving it unfinished, I mostly feel like it's the right thing to do. Thinking about it stresses me out; thinking about letting down my subscribers makes me feel terrible.

I miss writing. But right now, I don't miss writing Crash... I just miss writing in general.

I'm back to working on my re-write of my 2013 NaNoWriMo novel Dead Ringer. For most of the year I had decided that I wasn't going to post it online, instead opting to attempt publication, but today I have changed my mind. I've come to see just how much I need my readers and their feedback to keep me motivated, so I'm thinking of posting it both here and on Wattpad. I need those comments, and I need to feel a part of this community again.

I'm hoping to will keep me on the horse and really get me writing again.

I can't promise anything, but I'm aiming to get at least one chapter up before the end of the year. I say one because I'm about to start an Editing course, and between that and work I don't know how much free time I'm going to have.

If anybody's reading this, I'm sorry for my lack of interest in my two current works. But at the same time, I think they've been dormant long enough that nobody will really notice if I don't update again for a while.
August 18th, 2016 at 08:15am