Back to Mibba after 5 Years! // Harley Quinn Inspired Makeup // Joker Fanfic in the Works?

First off...This is crazy. I'm Hina and The last time I was actively on here was 5 years ago! I was about 15 years old, a confused highschool student. Now I'm 20 and looking back on everything I posted and slightly cringing...hah. But as much as I'm cringing I'm going to probably keep my old blog posts just cause it's nice to look back on how much I've changed. The old pictures however..ya they had to go, nope. And although it kills me, soon I'll delete my old stories. As much as I really enjoy the ideas of a couple of them, I just won't be able to pick back up 5 years later, ya know? I will however keep a couple plots in mind and maybe restart.

So, on to the next part, why am I back ? Well you see after the release of Suicide Squad I've been slightly...ok no VERY obsessed with the joker and all his hotness...I mean greatness...no yea hotness. So I started looking up fanfics, which I haven't read in so long because I haven't had the interest to read any. But since suicide squad was very lacking in delivering joker scenes I felt very deprived. I needed more material to help me fantasize and squeal, ya know? That's the great thing about fanfics, it helps you fulfill your needs that the originals couldn't. However, while I did find a couple great stories, majority just didn't cut it for me. They were either incomplete or didn't give off the feelings I was looking for in a joker fanfic. I wanted the romance but it's the joker, so it just can't be a typical romance ! I need that menace, that smut, that grit, the spine tingling that makes you wonder am I cringing because he's insane or because I'm attracted to him? While with those fanfics I was cringing more so because it was so out of character, his actions of love. Now I know it's their fanfic, their story, so they're free to write however they'd like , and so I thought...if I don't like those fanfics, why don't I just write my own? ...BINGO. And so here I am!! Gonna get my thoughts in order , start working on a layout, characters, and get that going, and hopefully maybe others are lookin for what I'm lookin too and enjoy it, so look forward too it ! It's most likely going to be a joker x OC fanfic, again I prefer those so it's a way for the reader to feel like it could be them , ya know? So ya, be on the lookout.

Now...to my Harley Quinn look. Suicide Squad, while lackin in the Joker department, did well in terms of Harley. She was the closest to helping me imagine being in a crazy intense romance with the joker. And let's be honest, she looked freaking amazing. So amazing that I took it upon myself to try her makeup on a boring Friday afternoon . Take note that it was last minute out of boredom so I didn't exactly have the right makeup prepped I had to make due with what I had. Also don't have blonde hair. But I think I got the gist of the look across. Let me know what you think !
Image

Image

Image
August 19th, 2016 at 07:29pm