Bandom Sim Blog #4

← Bandom Sim Blog #3


Trynna be consistent with the blogs again. nevermind the fact that i tried to make it before camping but i had too much to do and the campsite had no service at all and when i came home i didn't feel like finishing it until a week after i started it welp

Anyways, what better blog to do than a new BANDOM SIM BLOG!

I'm back to playing the Sims 4. I haven't played it in a while (actually since the last time I posted about it) because the game file got corrupted and my brother had to delete the game. So we didn't have it again until he redownloaded it last month and this time with some expansion packs.

So I made my sims again, but this time I decided to actually download custom content and now that I've done it, I'm never going back. It's amazing what cc does like it makes your sims look so realistic and I know there are some people who don't like it but I think it's cool.

Even better was that there was cc specifically revolving around Hayley. One person created a tattoo set of all her tattoos and somebody also did her “Still Into You” hair. Since no other hair fit her (bc none of them had the right colors ugh) I went with that one and after spending hours downloading some makeup and eyebrows and skin details, she looked perfect!

Image

Image

Image

Here she is! Ain’t she better than last time? I also made Oli much better. Despite not finding the exact tattoos for him, I was able to at least find better ones than the base game’s crappy ones. I’ll even show some comparisons to how they looked the first time since I still got the pics from my old game.

Image

Here’s old Hayley.

Image

And here’s new Hayley.

Image

Image

Image

Old Hayliver.

Image

Image

Image

New Hayliver!

Image

Image

Old Wedding where I just had them go to the park, which was a bad decision because in order to have a successful wedding they had to have a cake, a bar, and all that stuff which the park didn’t have oops.

Image

Image

New Wedding where I actually downloaded a wedding venue that had a kitchen and a bar so it was way more successful and look how pretty Hayley’s dress and hair looked.

And just because, here’s Hayliver making out in the hot tub:

Image

So there’s my new sims. That’s only a few things that happened in the game. Trust me, a bunch more happened and if I’m really being honest here Hayley and Oli weren’t the first ones I made. Let’s just say I made a certain blue-haired singer and a certain bassist...

Also babies happened.

But that’s gonna be shown in the next blog. Bye for now!

Deuces.
August 19th, 2016 at 08:48pm