Short Hiatus? + Story Recs

So I'm officially on vacation from hell, I mean work. So since I'm home, I probably won't be getting much writing done. That's why i'm possibly going to be taking a short hiatus. Bummer for the 100 words a day club, but I can't seem to focus on writing when i'm home.

But we'll see, maybe something will happen and I'll be able to get shit done. But 25th-27th I'll be New Hampshire bound so I'll probably be MIA for those few days. I've been impressed with how fast updates have been happening these few days.

I'm going to shout out a few of my stories that I've been working on and I'd love if you could all check them out and spare a rec or two?

The Killer is going to be an interesting story to write about. It went in a completely different direction then it was originally planned. If anyone likes a good horror story, here's one to read.

Young Love is probably the only story of mine where the updates have been on time, lmfao. But this a heartbreaking type of story. it's cliche, and it's reality.

Keeping up with Presley is your classic Kardashian spin off. It's going to be full of drama, and bunch of bullshit. It's going to be quite the entertainment.

Say Forever is a cowritten story with Zuccarello aka Erin. She's the one that got me into Hockey stories believe it or not. The first two chapters are up and I'm currently working on the third so that should be up within the next few days.

Anyways, that's all i got. i'll still be creepin on Mibba as usual but updates are going to be slow or non existent.
August 20th, 2016 at 07:07pm