300 Reads || Celebrate!

Mibba!!! MIBBA, MIBBA MIBBA!!!

Do you know what you have done for me? You, Dear Mibba, have put me back on my writing game!

A billion years ago when I was young, dumb, and knew very little about the art of writing, you my friends, built my ego up by giving me almost over 1900 reads on How Could This Happen? which was my second book, (the first attempt at a real trilogy), and my first contemplation of re-imagining a main stream novel from my perspective. Yes, I wrote the H series based on Stephanie Meyer's Twilight. And since then a ton of stuff has changed...

Now, I am attempting co-writes. This is my second co-write, the first of a trilogy, (does this sound familiar at all?), and it is completely original. You, my dear Mibbians, have given me 300 reads on a period piece that uses old fashioned concepts and language. You guys have given me my ego back!

300 may not seem like a lot compared to my vampire trilogy, but considering this one is Medieval and contains wars and rebel kingdoms. I completely understand the lack of overwhelming, but 300 is still an amazing feat for this kind of work.

That being said... Thank you mibba! Thank you for allowing me to be happy!!

Go read more, Underestimate Me
August 21st, 2016 at 07:59pm