I'd Like to Be Reintroduced to the Mibba Ecosystem.

I realize that I haven't been on here in nearly a month: On here and being active, I should amend.

I remember a year ago, a year-and-a-half ago, I was always on here. I don't think a day went by that I wasn't reading and commenting, posting stories or blogs. I was always creeping on people by randomly showing up, reading their stories, commenting, recommending, and subscribing.

I think I just passed my 5th Mibba birthday, and I don't have a lot to show for it anymore. It makes me sad.

Mostly, it's my anxiety about people not reading my stuff that makes me worried. I have, like, two or three stories ready to be posted, but I can't seem to talk myself into it. Then, I have two ongoing stories that I feel have grow stagnant with my readers. It's scary to think that I'm no longer connecting with the audience as I had before. Whether it's via stories, or just jumping in on conversations all over the site.

But I want to change that. I really do. I want to reintroduce Felix Helmsworth to the lovely writing community that is Mibba. I want to be more active on here, and I would like Mibba to know that I'm serious.

Mibba, you have to be serious about this too. I know you've been eating my alerts still. I just found two people who tried to contact me six months ago, but you wouldn't tell me. So you have to help me.

I do have a long list of things that I would like to do. Things like contests, threads, stories, blogs, etc. once I'm back up and running with this site.

So here's to, I guess.

~ Felix Helmsworth
August 21st, 2016 at 09:24pm