It Would Seem That I Just Can't Leave Mibba...

So, I'm back guys, hello!

Having been a member for ten years, it would seem that no matter how hard I try to walk away, I just can't. This attempted to stay with Mibba was encouraged by a few of us old Mibbians on Facebook chatting about the good old times, Waycest and all our old stories.

I miss Mibba, I miss how it gave me some of my bestest friends in the world, opened up my eyes to so many amazing bands and how it gave me something to do when I was anxious and feeling shitty. Maybe, just maybe the reason my depression slips back so easily is because I haven't got anything to keep my mind occupied and that's what Mibba does.

I'm going to try and get back into writing, I'm hoping Mibba can help with that. I'm going to enter a few contests and see how it goes seeing as I can't remember how to use layouts, make banners (it's been five years...), ect but, I'm not going to give up hope this time.

I don't really know many people on Mibba these days so please, I'd appreciate some people being nice and maybe helping me out a little while I get used to using Mibba again.

Please approach me, I'm really super friendly.

- Abi Color
August 22nd, 2016 at 12:53am