Hello

Long time no talk mibba! Its been awhile since I posted a blog on this website, last time I said I was going away and it was time for me to say goodbye, welp. . .

That didn't phan out like I had planned it. I'm back here on mibba again and I gotta say it honestly feels good to be back as an active member of the community! I missed ya guys a lot ya'know? So since I'm back I've gone back to old routines, I'm working on stories, only two active ones at the moment.

Keep Me Guessing - is about Sebastian Stan in a 50 shades kind of way, dominant male seeking out gullible female. You guys should check it out and let me know what you think its my first story like this.

And I'm bringing back an old favorite of my friends:

Photographs - which is an A7x fan fiction about a girl who was given up for adoption and travels to find her parents with nothing but a letter and a few photographs. Now, the thing with this story is it was so active, like really active and then my computer's hard drive fried on me, and I lost all my files. including this one and I was so heart broken because I had the story completed and I can't remember how I had it going from the point its at now.

So I put it on hiatus until I could get into the mind set and re-write everything I've lost, which I'm lucky enough to finally have inspiration for it.

If you've made it this far thanks for reading

On my short hiatus from Mibba so much shit has happened in my life things that were both good and very dark and bad. I'll start with the bad shit first.

On June 15th 2016 the woman who hit and killed my sixteen year old brother while she was drunk, was freed from jail. It completely broke my family prior to this the woman had hit a woman and killed her unborn child, and was released from jail. The justice system in New Mexico is so fucked up. That is why we are ranked number 5 on the worst states to live in in the United States.

on August 3rd 2016 my aunt Felicia who has been missing since February 2015 was found, buried in a shallow grave and brutally murdered, and they have her murder in custody. my family has been torn up, you always see these things on the news and you never figure they will happen to you, so when they do it crumbles your whole world.

Good news time, I rescued a dog off the streets she was running around in traffic and I took her home with me, I waited over 3 months for an owner to come forward and when one didn't, I took her got her fixed and microchipped to me, her name is cocoa bean. I love her so much so that now brings my family's animal total up to 5.

I got a new car, after I totaled my malibu last year, I finally saved up enough money to get a car and wouldn't you know it I got a newer car than what I had! I got a 2009 Chevrolet Impala LTZ. THIS CAR IS THE DEVIL! If I would've known then what I know now I would've steered clear of this demon car. I got the car and right away the back doors wouldn't lock or unlock, then the oil pan started leaking, then the transmission went out, and then the wind visors on the outside of the car ripped off, BUT!!!

After much time and patience I've gotten everything on the car fixed and now my demon car ain't so bad.

One more bad thing - I Went back to school I started in january for a five month course and I was going to get my GED or high school diploma equivalency and well my teacher started making sexual advances on me and three other girls in his class and one of the girls turned him in and got him fired, so out of spite to us three he didn't turn in our transfer papers to the new teachers, and well needless to say they wanted me to start the program completely over even though it wasn't my fault. So I dropped out of that college and registered at a new college because If i'm going to start the course over I'm going to to do it from a different school damn it.

That's about it guys, so check out the stories, check out my post in the roleplay forum and let me know what's up! Thanks for reading this far.

much love,

Lafayette;
August 23rd, 2016 at 03:51pm