Nurx

Did you guys know you could order brith control online for the free? (If you have health insurance.)

I discovered that like half an hour ago lol. As many of you know, I am an ambassador for the period app, Clue. Which, in short, I'm basically part of a private Facebook group where people who menstruate share memes, personal stories, ask questions, and complain about their period.

Someone put a screenshot of Nurx's Instagram page and my attention instantly shot up.

I need birth control. Badly. I am NOT going to fulfill my mama's dream of being pregnant my sophomore year of college.

Nuh uh. Ain't having that.

And if I can take my big girl panties off...I sure can put them back on and order some shit.

So I did it. I've been researching for months on months on months and I think the patch (Xulane) is the best option for me.

I'm very iffy because of my insurance. My parents are both disabled veterans and I get my insurance through them. The current insurance card I have is expired, but my insurance is in effect and I can easily prove that since for some reason with military insurance you insurance # is your social security number.

I'm more afraid/anxious about the insurance disclosing the fact that I am/will be receiving birth control more than anything.We usually get statement letters but they usually get ignored so hopefully that happens.

Yeah...we shall see.

I feel like I should share lol. I've been sharing this with basically everyone with a vagina that I know lol. Hopefully one of you guys will find it helpful.

Mucho besos.

Bye. <3
August 24th, 2016 at 02:01am