Long Time No See, Mibba.

It's been almost a year since I've been on here, and before that it had been awhile. I don't know, I used to love coming on here in high school but once I got to college I got busy and I have no ideas to write anything, and even if I did, I definitely don't have the time to write anything. My life is crazy and hectic and it's really ridiculous sometimes, I'll admit that. I wish I had the drive to come on here sometimes because it was fun when I was writing, but I just have nothing to write and I'm busy enough.

Like last year was my first year as an RA (resident advisor), and fall semester I was a chemistry tutor and a lab assistant, and my roommate was an absolute pain in my ass. Spring semester I was just a tutor, and luckily I was able to get my roommate kicked out of my room. She interfered with my ability to do my job and she wasn't a good friend or roommate, to be honest. It was ridiculous. She stressed me out so much at one point that I had hives. HIVES, PEOPLE. HIVES. So for spring semester I didn't have a roommate, but my best friend basically lived with me since she was in my room all the time anyway, lol.

But now me and said best friend are living together this year. It's going to be great. Everyone jokes that we're soul mates and our one friend commented on my Facebook post and said we were her favorite couple and it didn't matter that we weren't dating, lol. But said best friend also introduced me to a guy back at the end of last year, and that's going really well. Honestly, I have had terrible luck with men (especially given that between June 2014 and January 2015 I was raped once and sexually assaulted 3 times, but enough of that). So she introduced us because she thought we'd be perfect for each other, and we haven't had the chance to meet in person yet, but we've been texting almost all day every day all summer, and he finally moves back on campus Sunday. He's so great, guys, really. We have super similar personalities and senses of humor, we have similar political beliefs, and we have similar interests. It's great. Plus he's so damn cute that it honestly kills me. He has such gorgeous blue eyes that ugh I can't. But we're both awkward and it took him almost a month and a half to even say he thought I was cute, but now we're on the same page and have established we like each other, so that's good. He also says such cute stuff and has never once used the word "hot" or "sexy", and he's called me beautiful. But he always says he appreciates that after the fact that I'm intelligent and a good person. He's so respectful, really. I've told him that I tend to warn guys about the sexual assault stuff because I've had panic attacks and stuff from it before, and he was like "I'd be there to help you through it", and he's just super sweet.

I have yet to find a real problem with him, and that scares me. Me liking him so much terrifies me. I was talking to someone who I haven't talked to in a couple months and I told him that and he even acknowledged that he knows that it's easy for it to scare me and want to run, but I shouldn't because I might miss out on something great. And I'm trying to tell myself that. I'm not good with this sort of thing. I've never dated anyone before, and this is the closest I've come to possibly dating someone, and that almost terrifies me to be honest. But he's so great and so sweet, seriously. I told him how I bought stuff for my best friend just to surprise her because I knew she'd like it and he was like "So adorable", and wasn't being sarcastic. I almost threw my phone because how damn cute lol.

But yeah, anyway. I think that's enough of an update for now. Maybe I'll try to come on here more, but I don't know yet. Anyway, bye, guys!
August 26th, 2016 at 01:20am