Vacation

So, I'm having a lovely time in New Hampshire. I know I mentioned I'd be a bit inactive, but i seem to be popping on every so often during the day.

We had a 6 hour drive here. The first bus was about an hour long and that was okay. But silly me knocked over my monster. Basically I pretended it wasn't me and moved seats, lmfao. But ya, yikes. Anyways, second bus was 2 and a half hours long and it was packed solid. I was bored, uncomfortable and hungry. Free wifi doesn't always keep you entertained. But once we got into Boston, we had about an hour before our next bus. So we got some food, then sat around. We ended up boarding early which was cool.

So there brings checking into the hotel. The staff were not very friendly. Basically we're all pissy on what i was coming here for with my friend. Uhhh because I can? Do I need a reason? The rooms are lovely, but I probably wouldn't come back. The bathroom is cramped and the sink is outside the bathroom so it's weird. I don't think it's worth the money we're paying for it, but it's fine.

Tomorrow we're going to the amusement park and I'm excited. I just hope the weather cooperates for us.

We've been ubering all day and its not as bad as i thought it would be. I mean some of the people seem like creeps, but they arent half bad. Obviously it adds up but it works.

What's really cool is the Target up here has alcohol there. Like why can't we have alcohol at ours back home??? Anyways, I couldn't buy any. We aren't allowed to have any in the rooms or the staff would call the cops on us? like what the fuck?

Image

i am so obsessed with these socks. i had to have them.

I have a ton of pics I could share, but I can't be bothered. So yeah, that's my story for the night.
August 26th, 2016 at 05:54am