18, Tattooed + Friendless

So for everyone who doesn't know, on Wednesday the 24th it was my 18th birthday! Of course I didn't have too much fun waking up at 7 to get breakfast with my mother before I go to school (the breakfast was actually pretty fun because it was just me and her which I haven't had a meal with just her since I was 12, when she wasn't in a relationship) because I went to my first day of college...

But after two, one hour classes, I went to a little place called Machine Age tattoo here in my town and got a tattoo! I had written a blog post about my idea, but over the days following, my idea started to loose itself in my mind. For those of you who don't know, I have a bad memory problem due to abuse and usually I will loose things that don't hold any meaning to me so clearly, it wasn't a good fit. But what has stuck with me as an anatomical heart which prior to the blog post, I had been painting, drawing and sketching anatomical hearts for about a year so I figured to get one and I love it! It is more beautiful than I could have imagined or even drawn up myself.

And of course, I love anatomical hearts so much, my blog layout, made by the talented and beautiful dawn of light!

College for me seems fun in theory and in practice if I wasn't so hung up on first day intros (boring) and having zero friends. All of my friends are either at the university which I didn't et into because I didn't take the tests you need or they're working before school. I wish I had friends at college because when I get lonely, I get suicidal. I can't say I get depressed because I already am but the depression kind of hits me across the face and makes me too sad to open my eyes most mornings...

I'm taking four classes, WRT 101 and there is a cute girl named Cassie that sit next to me, HIS: The Holocaust, ART Studio Drawing and French, which has another cute girl in there that asked me for my number on the first day but I think it was purely for class like if she or I miss a day we can correspond with each other for info about the class that day we missed.

I go to school three days of the week, MW and F with three classes on MW and one, The Holocaust on Fridays for three hours but my teacher is very lenient in which we will end class early so she can spare us too much heavy stuff in one sitting and she is going to let us take a break and go buy food and drink in the cafe downstairs which is nice.

Anyways, if you guys want to see my tattoo, tell me! I love showing it off!!!
August 27th, 2016 at 02:26am