Update on Story Progress

I kind of feel like my story Little Girl Lost is rushed and I need some time to plan out what I want to happen next. I kind of have a block on that story right now but I don't want to delete it. I know many of you were reading it and enjoyed it and I promise to get back to it as soon as I can. I know what I want to happen but not sure how I'm going to get there. Please be patient with me as I try to plan it out more.

I ended my story Scream but if you like Ghost Adventure stories then check out my co write called Haunting Past. I'm writing it with the joker;.

If you like vampire stories check out my personal story Forbidden Love. It is ending soon but I plan on doing a sequel to it. I have another vampire story that is a co write with the joker; called Crimson Day and it has really just started.

If you like Sons of Anarchy then you will love my cowrite with the joker; that includes Avenged Sevenfold called Unbound: The Wild Ride. That is currently my favorite story and we are known to update it more than once a day.

Another cowrite I have with the joker; is a serial killer and husbands keeping secrets story. It is also just starting out and it is called The Stranger Beside Me.

I have another personal story that you might like called Renegade. I will slowly be working on it and I hope to have some new stories up soon.

I just wanted to give an update on my stories and where I am at right now. I am currently trying to get new ideas going and planned out before I start anything new. Just be patient because I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon.
August 29th, 2016 at 05:51pm