Solo (Reprise)

Hey, guys!

I've only been gone for like a day but I feel like it's been longer than that lol. Today was my first day of classes and it was pretty whatever/easy since it's syllabus week. I only had two classes which were Portuguese and Microeconomics. Portuguese is gonna take a lot of time and effort. Microeconomics, too.

But hopefully, I shall manage. This is already looking like a very expensive semester.

On a personal standpoint, I feel like a lot has happened in the last 24+ish hours lol. Like I feel like this is what the first days of my freshman year should've been like. I'm just out here connecting with people and just trying to make friends. So far so good with my roommate. Very good, actually. We've discovered really quickly that we're basically the same person. So I've kinda just been implanted in her friend group which right now is really fine.

I think socially I'll have a pretty solid year.

Romantically is something I thought was bad, but isn't(?). Like, okay, I saw my boyfriend Saturday and I had the complete intention of sleeping with him and we were just on completely different pages. We weren't even in the same book. So I was just so PISSED. And I just happen to, like, see him at an outside event at my school (snapchat knows lol) yesterday and he seemed a little standoffish or whatever. Especially when he asked if I wanted to hangout and I said no and he was like "...well have fun with your cool ass friends then" and I was like...are we even now? Cause that dug a bit lol. I said I was gonna let him rock for a few days but idk. I just said sorry like last night. And this morning he replied saying "It's okay. It's not you." As I was making my way to my microeconomics class so I was just like "...wanna talk?" and he was like "After class?" and I was like how I just finished class but he was on his way to class soooo yeah. I'm assuming he's gonna roll by my dorm when he's done so we shall see.

Um. Idk what else to say lol.

I'm really liking sophomore year thus far. I really like my dorm. Feels very homey.

I think it'll be a good year.

How is college going for you guys?

Mucho besos.

Bye. <3
August 29th, 2016 at 07:20pm