Period. >.<

I hate it when you get your period at school.
In elementary, my mom made me wear skirts. And when I got my period in school, you couldn't see the stain since it was dark.
But now, I have to wear pants [not that i don't like it, i love it] that are khaki. KHAKI!! Light color! Grr.
And today before P.E. I got my pants stained. And guess what? Right after P.E. was Lunch with the 8th graders (no offense if you are one). So Ms. Musa [I call her Ms. Moose] gave me a pad. THEN I realized I stained my pants. So after I dressed for P.E, I had to go and run TWO laps around the field. (And trust me the field is big, bigger then a football field I think) After, I had to go play basketball..
-____-
And since my pants were stained, I went to the office in the shorts and people were staring at meee. >.<
So my mom had to pick me up.
I hate P.E. sooo badly. And my head hurts like hell! D:

Now that I got that out....

You Are an Alien

Image

You're so strange, people occasionally wonder if you're from another world.
You don't try to be different, but you see most things from a very unique, very offbeat perspective.
Brilliant to the point of genius, you definitely have some advanced intelligence going on.
No matter what circles you travel in, you always feel like a stranger. And it's a feeling you've learned to like.

Your greatest power: Your superhuman brain

Your greatest weakness: Your lack of empathy - you just don't get humans

You play well with: Zombies

What Kind of Monster Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofmonsterareyouquiz/
----
Caramel Frappuccino

Image

Creative and expressive, you tend to match your Frappuccino flavor to your mood. And a flavored syrup is always a must!

What Flavor Frappuccino Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavorfrappuccinoareyouquiz/

=D That's my favorite <333
----
AND GUESS WHHATTTTTT!???
I'm painting a wooden mirror rainbow. It's not very good so far, though. Everything I paint turns out horrible. And I'm even in Art class.
T_T
October 17th, 2007 at 04:04am