Happy September, Everyone!

Wow, so it’s been awhile since I posted a blog, huh? Sorry about that, I’ve been in a bit of a daze since my RHIT exam and I’m not sure why. I passed it with flying colors and have applied at a few jobs; I even had my first job interview. It’s been three weeks and I haven’t heard anything, though, so I’m thinking I didn’t get it.

On a more positive note, I’m getting married in five weeks! Eep! It’s crazy how fast time flies! Thing is, though, people are not RSVPing like they should and more than half the ones we sent out are still missing and they said to please respond by September 8th. I’m beginning to suspect something went amiss at the post office. Neither my brother nor my matron of honor have received theirs yet, and we sent them almost a month ago and they only live a few streets away >.< I wanna start asking people if they got their invitations yet in like a mass email, but my mom says it would be rude and to give them more time. But is it rude if I’m just asking if they got their invitations, since we’ve been having trouble with the post?

More news, I got an article written about me! I’m so freaking excited about it, too. It’s Writing With Lily Barnes. I’m not sure when it was posted, but seriously. Freaking out. So excited. Much love to the writer and editors.

As usual, a shameless plug at the end of my post: my story, Lost Myself Again could use some love. It’s not a glamorous love story full of fluff and misunderstandings, but a story of a boy’s struggles with the challenges life has to throw at him. Maybe he’ll find love along the way, maybe he won’t. But if you give it a chance, you might find out. So, if anyone likes that sort of dramatic story, give it a read and a comment here. It would be greatly appreciated!

So, how is everyone else's September going so far?
September 3rd, 2016 at 04:02pm