Whordan Hopez Chronicles: Brixton Baes

Let me preface this blog with a little backstory on the title. My friend Brooke has always called me Whordan Hopez because my name is Jordan Lopez and its just a funny thing that works. A while back I changed my instagram bio and put whordanhopez.com in it. My friend Dom recently was like yo, I thought that was going to be a link to a really sick blog you run.

And then it hit me.

All I blog about to you guys are my hook ups and nights out. I could take all those blogs and put them on whordanhopez.com. But I'm too lazy to make a real blog. So instead I'm just going to start calling these the Whordan Hopez Chronicles.

For this blog, I'm going to quickly catch you guys up on my hook ups and then discuss the last week and a half because holy shiitake mushrooms like. You guys are just not. You're just not. Cause I can't even.

(Side note, I really just love millennial language like it probably makes so many dead people turn in their graves to hear us talking but the phrase 'can't even' just describes my life perfectly my whole being is in a constant state of 'can't even')

Anyway.

So catch up:

This summer I hooked up with Eric, a pro soccer player, then his friend Eric, and then this guy named Jamal. I've gone as far as oral sex but that's it so still hanging onto that v-card. (another side note my friends say that I am 100% Jane the Virgin)

So, fast forward to last week. I moved back to DC on monday. My mom stayed with me till Wednesday. On Wednesday I had my friend Brooke, who's featured in a lot of my going out stories from home, drive down. Thursday night, I decide to take her to my favorite bar on U street, for any of you DC/Arlington/Maryland natives. It's the Brixton. A really great low-key bar, with three floors, one of which is a rooftop.

We get all dressed up and get there at about 11. Now, I think I mentioned this a while back but I went to the brixton all last semester and one of my last times there the bouncers recognized me and let me in ahead of the line and a bouncer named Will called me a heartbreaker and it was a whole big thing cause he was real cute and yada yada. So I go back and I'm hoping that it'll be those bouncers because I don't want to wait on a long ass line.

It isn't, unfortunately so my friend and I get into the bar by talking to some cute guys on line and cutting the line. So after we go in, some guys buy us drinks, we're pretty drunk and I decide that I need to make friends with the new bouncers because I hate waiting on the line and I like to be a special snowflake. I go back downstairs to the front door and start talking to the bouncer.

This is where I meet Alan, one of the bouncers. Now my friend prior to this moment of me being outside with Alan had said that he was hot and I hadn't even really thought about it. (I've thought about it now and yes he is very very hot) It was a quick meeting, but he clearly was like 'feeling' me I guess.

We're outside getting ready to leave when this guy comes up to me and starts talking to me and shit. Which isn't a problem. Like I'm nice, I talk to everyone. But I'm trying to get an uber and leave. And this guy is being so pushy. Like I walked away from him and he followed me. I catch the eye of these two guys I met briefly inside the bar, Alejandro and John, and make a beeline for them and go, "Hey guys, sorry it took me so long ready to go?" and I make this face hoping they'll play along.

They do. The guy though isn't having it and sticks around and I'm like, "WE're leaving so bye." And he still doesn't go. So now Alejandro and John are like "Hey, dude, beat it" you know. I grab Brooke and start walking with Alejandro, their other friend Pablo, and John.

This guy follows us two blocks and John steps up and gets ready to fight him twice. At one point he grabbed my arm and was screaming in my face about leading him on and being drunk and all this shit. Finally, he leaves and I'm soo freaking thankful to John and Alejandro because they really didn't have to a) pretend to be my friend b) defend me and get ready to fight that guy. To make it even better, John then drives me and Brooke back to my dorm without me even asking (and Brooke makes out with Pablo the whole ride back)

I get Alejandro's number (even though I'm so so so feeling John) and then I conveniently run into this kid Michael who I liked (and still do) freshman year. It's as awkward as a 3am drunk encounter can be. Finally, we get back to the room. The next morning, Alejandro texts me to make plans but they're going out in Virginia and I'm planning to go back to the Brixton.

So it's Friday night and we are back at the brixton. Alan and this guy Bill are working the door. When I come up to the line with Brooke I start talking to Bill and hug him and shit cause I knew him from last semester. I ask him about Will, and Alan's all like he hardly works here and like what do you even want with him? So clearly not liking the fact I'm there mainly to see Will.

We go inside, and make a show of trying to get some guys to buy us drinks. Brooke starts talking to some creepy ass dudes. Side note, I forgot to mention that I also met this bouncer the day before who told me his name was Semon (pronounced sim-simone idk on that) and we like hit it off. So I see him through the crowd and go to say hi, and he gets me a drink.

Brooke starts texting me freaking out so I go to get her and we head back downstairs. While we're downstairs on the first floor, these guys come up to us and she's feeling it but I'm not so I let her talk to them and go out the door where the bouncers are standing because I can see her through the doorways and know she's fine. I go to Bill and I'm just like catching up and I jokingly tell him he should hire me cause I'm here so often. Alan goes, "No you can't do this job."

And I'm like, "Please, all I have to do is stand here and look at IDs and let people in. I got this." So I stand there and say hi to everyone and like direct people to the line. I guess Alan and I are talking a bit while I'm doing this when he says, "You're my baby mama." And I'm like, "Excuseeee meeee?" and he's like "That's right we've got a kid." Then he starts TELLING people I had his kid.

These girls are standing in line and they're like, "You guys are so cute." And I like gesture between us, and go, "We are not a thing. This is a NOT a thing." And Alan makes this face and goes, "How you gonna just forgot about our kid like that?"

And I'm like "No. No way." He goes, "Oh don't do that to poor Rico." And I'm like "Who the fuck is Rico?" And he's like, "Our son." So at this point I'm like one part outraged, one part mortified, and one part amused. I go, "I would never name my kid Rico." He's like, "You're shitting on our kid."

I say, "Do I look like I had a kid?!?"

And he eyes me of course and goes, "That's right my baby mama looks fine as hell for having my kids."

"KIDS????" I cry. "How many freaking kids are you pretending I had?"

He goes, "Three."

So we go back and forth. It's pretty flirtatious as it is strange. Like, it strikes me as very odd to a) pretend to have kids with a stranger b) use that as a flirting strategy and c) in lieu of sex say you're gonna get me pregnant. Eventually while I'm out there I get a text from Alejandro that they're on their way. Sure enough, John and Alejandro and Pablo get on line, and I go to Bill, "These are my friends let them in" so he does. I tell them, "I'll be in in a second. Brooke's there."

So Alan's looking at me like I just told him I was married (though I don't think being married would stop him) and I go, "I gotta go in. But I'll be back when we close to help work the door." This gets Bill laughing because I clearly suck at working the door. I'm more a distraction than anything. Alan just goes Mmmmhmmm and looks at me. At this point, I am not feeling Alan. I'm still reeling from our whole conversation and I don't know I'm just like nah hard pass.

Plus there's John. He's columbian, blue-eyed, tall as fuck, fine as fuck, with an accent, and so damn cute. Like SO. DAMN. CUTE. He's inside standing with this girl, and he says hi to me when I enter. Then he goes, "This is my cousin _____" idk what her name was. And I'm like, "OH! Hi!" Like best news ever.

It gets a little awkward and I just stand there and then he starts whispering to his cousin. They keep looking at me while they're talking and then she walks off. I look at him and just say, "Were you guys talking to me? Is that why she just left?"

He doesn't answer, just pulls me to him and we start dancing. We're dancing for a bit when we decide to join Brooke and Pablo near the bar. Brooke whispers in my ear when I get there to hook up with John and I'm like "Working on it" so I'm putting in the work, leaning into him, and talking into his ear. My face is so close to his and all I can think is KISS ME KISS ME KISS ME. And he doesn't, so I pull back and Brooke gives me this look like what the hell and all I can think is I'm not gonna make the move, like you need to.

He leans back against the bar, so I get real close to him and he says something in my ear, and I remember my nose being against his cheek, and I don't know if it was me or him, or what but our mouths slotted together pretty instantaneously.

The best kiss I've had in my life. It felt like the kind of kiss I always dreamed kissing would be like. He was all skill, and finesse, giving just enough tongue and keeping the right pace. There was so much fluidity to it, like when he pulled I pushed and I turned he followed. Like there wasn't a moment where I didn't want my lips on his. It was just so damn good. I didn't think kissing could ever be that good.

But then we stop, and the bar closes, and they're all heading back to John's place in Silver Springs. Silver Springs as Maryland. And Brooke is SOOOO down to leave with them and I'm like, yeah no, I can't go back to stranger's home in MARYLAND. Like that's psycho. Like as good as that kiss was, and it was so good, like kissing him should be a sim motive (hunger, sleep, bathroom, kissing John) necessary for my sims survival. But still, the level headed thing to do was to say no.

I hurt John's feelings but oh well, safety first.

Wow. Guys this is long af and we still have to talk about saturday. Aight, I'm gonna speed it up.

Saturday night, my friend Tereese and Tatyana want to join Brooke and I out. I was planning to take them to the bar that hot professor (see previous blogs for detaills) bartends at. When we get the line is forever long, and they're all like, "Well Jordan you can get us into brixton let's go there" naturally I'm opposed to going to the same place three nights in a row. Also Alan. At this point I think he is batshit crazy and am trying to avoid him.

Still, I go. Tonight's bouncers are Bill and this new guy, who I learn is named Tommy. I introduce myself to Tommy and we chat a little before I go in with my friends. Everyone wants drinks but no one wants to pay for them and they expect me to be able to get four free drinks because they're all sober af and its just annoying.

There is no art to getting free drinks. Like it happens or it doesn't for me. I don't go up to guys and ask them to buy me a drink. I wait for the offer and I give small talk in exchange for the drink. It doesn't happen because its prime saturday night time at the bar and it is PACKED. Like how you can even see a potential mate idek. So then they're like find one of the security details you know to get us a drink. So I go up to one of the guys and ask him if Alan is working. He says he is. I go, can you radio him and he tries to but Alan doesn't answer so I'm like sorry guys no drinks.

We spend the next hour or so filming through the floors trying to find someone to buy us drinks. Tatyana and Tereese leave at about 1 but Brooke and I choose to stay till it closes at 3. When it's getting close to closing we head back downstairs, and Brooke finds these guys who we met the night before on the street who I found to be super creepy but of course she was like into them. I try to engage in small talk, to like stick it out for her, but they really annoyed me so I go, "I'll be by the door talking to the bouncers when you're ready to go"

So I go to the door and say hi to Bill. I go to Tommy and say, "I feel like we should be friends since I work here and all." And he goes, "You don't work here." And I'm like, "Sure I do. I worked yesterday night with Alan. He's my friend."

He goes, "Alan?" And I'm like, "Yep." He goes, "That's my brother."

My face drops. And honestly I SHOULD'VE put that together. Because they both have this false bravado that needs to be cranked down real low. They think they are some hot ass motherfuckers and like hey, they're good looking but they come on way too strong.

I go to Tommy, "Radio him." He responds, "You want him to come down?" And I'm like, "Yeah, tell him his baby mama is at the door." Tommy gives me this look like i'm crazy but does it none the less. Sure enough, about 3 minutes later Alan is at the door. He stops a few feet from me and like leans back and stares at me like what are you doing here. I roll my eyes and go, "Hey."

He goes, "Who's watching Rico?"

I'm like, "You're not fucking funny."

So then he gets closer, and goes, "White boy didn't close last night, how come?"

I go, "White boy?" Because to distinguish here, Alan is AS WHITE as THEY COME. The best description of who Alan is, is wannabe Eminem, so basically he impersonates an impersonator.

"The boy you were all wrapped up in at the bar," he makes it look like he's holding a women and does a disgusting impression of kissing and I'm like, "okay okay okay okay stopppp". So he does and asks again, "so why he didn't he close?"

And I'm like, "Close?"

He rolls his eyes. "You didn't go home with him."

Now I'm like, "Why were you watching me?" He doesn't say anything. "Also, not that it's any of your business, but I didn't want to leave with him."

He steps closer and goes, "See if it had been me uhhh girl," and he shakes his head. And I'm like, "What?" And he's like, "It don't even matter cause I wouldn't have kissed you. Your mouth would be elsewhere."

At this, my mouth actually drops.

He keeps going, "The moment we stopped out the door I'd have my hand up under your skirt" he actually makes a finger motion when he says this.

I shake my head profusely, and go, "This is an extremely inappropriate way to be talking to your coworker." My attempt at diffusing like everything. The funny thing is, his brother is right there and just staring so plainly like his brother speaking like this is NOTHING. NEW.

Then he grabs the back of my head and holds my head up and I blacked out. I don't even know what he said. I was so shocked. And okay, as I write this I know it sounds like he is a dick and I should be running for the hills. But, and he pointed this out, we have some kind of physical attraction. I felt it day one. Like when we get next to each other its like, it's kinda like two water molecules, and how once they get close enough they kind of just absorb each other and become one because they're stronger together then apart.

NOT THAT WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER. I'm just saying, that there's definitely something between us.

He does let go of my head, and he kind of walks out for a hot minute so I talk to his brother. Basically the conversation goes like this, "You and your brother are extremely alike. But your brother is actual PSYCHO." And Tommy's like, "Hook me up withy our friend" and I'm like "Do I look like a wing woman? Namely your wing woman? She's talking to somebody, you'll have to get in line." He goes, "I got Alan down here for you." And I'm like not even sure if that was a favor or not for me. It seemed more like a curse tbh.

So Alan comes back and he just starts saying clllll these dirty things. My jaw must have hit the floor. Like he is talking bout all the things he'd do to me, and I don't even know where it came from. I don't even know how I stood there and listened to it. I kept saying please stop talking but he just. He really is crazy.

So at that point I'm like I gotta get the fuck away from this dude. Eventually, I do grab Brooke and leave. When I get back to my room, i contemplate this whole thing with Alan. Despite how freaking hot I find him, and how freaking hot some of the things he said to me were, they were extremely inappropriate and crass and just should not have been said in that setting, and it really comes down to Alan wanting to fuck me, like really really fuck me like fuck me UP fuck me, and I am Jane the virgin so my subconscious is like nah girl you are safest away from him.

So should I tell you guys about yesterday night or should I save it??

Alright alright alright I'll tell you about last night

Image


(bretman is my honest to god spirit animal)

My roommate from last year Lexi just got a fake, so I told her I'd take her to the brixton. I wasn't really feeling up to going tbh. Like I actually napped from 8-9pm which really screwed me over in the way of getting ready and getting a proper pregame in. We got to the brixton at about 12. Her friend Eva joined us as well. Working the door was Bill and some new guy. I do not know how there is a guy at the brixton that I don't know at this point but I digress. Of course I introduce myself to said new guy because friends in high places is my motto. Tommy shows up and I'm like "TOM!" And I swear he gives me the dirtiest look and I'm like "Why you mad? We're friends!" and he's like "No we aren't." And I'm like, "Sure we are! Don't be like that!" And he like walks off lol so butthurt cause I couldn't hook him up with my friend.

Now, Lexi knows about Alan. Everyone knows about Alan at this point and she wants to meet him. I'm like he's probs for sure working. We head up to the third floor and I run into Semon. I say hi, yada yada, and then Alan walks by. He hugs me and says hey and then walks away pretty quickly. Then our friend Tereese texts us both and is like we're here can you get us in. She bought four friends with her. So of course I'm gonna try to get her in but that's like pushing it. Or at least I thought it was.

But we head back downstairs and I get her in no problem. Once she's in, she's like I gotta meet Alan! And I'm like lol everyone wants to meet this psychopath. We head back upstairs because mainly everyone seems to be on a mission to get free drinks. We circle the floors for most of the night trying to get free drinks. IN the process, I run into Alan again on the stairs and okay, I aint gonna lie I caught his eyes the whole walk up the stairs and was basically pleading with my face I don't know what I was pleading for but it was pretty damn expressive.

So he like makes this face like he's trying not to smile and goes, "Stopppppp" and I'm like, all flirtily, "What??" as we walk by him and then I look back at him, and make sure to swivel my hips as I walk up the stairs, and he's still telling me to stop and yeah, it was pretty great. Idk if I described this scene at all how it went but basically we had a moment.

A while later, Tereese is still going on about meeting Alan and we're on the second floor and I spot him standing outside the door of the second floor. I grab her and bring her over and she literally, I kid you not, raises her arm and points DIRECTLY at him and goes, "That him?" Her arm is extremely long and he looks dead at us and I swipe her arm down and am like WHAT THE HELL and he looks at me like WAHT THE HELL and we're all just like WHAT THE HELL.

Then she walks out and joins him, so I walk out and I'm like, "This is my friend Tereese" and he shakes her hand and then she walks right back in and leaves me and he raises an eyebrow at me but doesn't say anything so I go, "Bye" and run back in the room. Within the hour, Tereese and her friends decide to leave but Lexi and Eva agree to stay until the place closes.

By 1am, we head back upstairs and Lexi wants drinks but I tell her there's no point because you don't want to get drunk at 1 cause then you know you're still drunk when you're trying to go to sleep and you def don't just want one drink cause like what's the point. The drinks don't taste good enough for me to be like oh yeah let me just sip this like soda. Like nah. Still, she's looking for some guys to buy her drinks. I end up talking to a guy for an hour before he asks to take my home and I'm like yeah no. Lexi and Eva find guys too, and they seem to be having more luck so I go to Lexi and say, "I'm going to find Alan. I'll meet you downstairs in an hour when this place closes."

Do I know why I needed to find Alan? Was I thinking properly at all? Did I consider the implications of my actions? Had I thought about what I'd be doing with Alan for an hour? Nope, none of this crossed my mind. I just decided that I needed to see him.

Which ends up being pretty easy. I cut through the crowd of people and this guy of course latches onto me and starts following me down the back stairwell. When I get to the second floor, the stairs come right off the hallway for the bathroom and I'm standing there and this guy is like, "What's your name?" And I'm like, "Don't have one."

And he gives me this look so I turn ready to run the fuck away from him and spot Alan leaning against the wall by the bar, looking right at me. He kinda smirks too, so I walk up to him, and step right into his space, between his legs and he drapes his arms around my shoulders and goes, "Did you have a good night?"

I go, "Not really."

He asks, "Why not?"

So I say, "The guys were mostly asses. Nobody bought me a drink. Sort of a waste of my time."

He responds, "That's cause it's the brixton. Guys don't know what to do with a girl like you."

I laugh because yeah okay, girl like me. It's always ALWAYS the presumption that I'm some high caliber girl, like I eat guys for breakfast lunch and dinner. Like I'm a porn star without the video recording portion. Like bitch I am the walking talking Jane the Virgin.

So then this security detail guy comes up and his does that weird hand shoulder thing guys do to Alan and then looks at me and then at Alan and goes, "Get your girl Alan." Of course this makes Alan cheese the fuck out of town, while I'm sputtering, "I'm not his girl." Introductions are exchanged and then the guy leaves and I turn back to Alan.

He says, "You know we're going to fuck."

And I'm like, "Yeah? OKkay."

He's like, "I give it two months."

"Two months?"

"Yeah, within two months."

I'm like, "You're so sure?" He nods. "Put money on it than."

And he goes, "I'm not putting money nowhere. You control the pussy."

I go, "That's right." And then, "Why do you have to talk so crazy? Can't you keep it clean."

And he's like, "I'm real. I keep it real and straight with you. All you girls tired of fuck boys but here I am telling you straight up that if you want to fuck I will fuck you and you will like it. I'll give you what you want whatever that is. If you're kinky we'll get kinky. I'm not here to judge you. I'm not going to call you a whore for how many people you sleep with. Sex is just physical attraction coming to a peak."

At this point I'm like speechless. What can I say to that you know? His thing works. I watched girls all night come onto him. I've seen his phone blowing up. It's not like he doesn't get girls. We talk some more, he of course makes a comment about our son Rico, and gets a good laugh out of that. He makes a comment about sleeping with me again, like something about going home with or something.

So I go, "I got two months, remember."

He frowns and says, "Two weeks."

I shake my head smiling, "Nope you can't change it now."

And he goes, "I don't know maybe even two hours."

"I'm like in two hours?"

And he goes, "Or right now."

"You're working."

"You say the word and I'll clock out right now." I make a face, and he goes, "You don't believe me? Just say it."

"Fine," I go. "Fuck me right now."

And he actually takes his ear piece out and starts to walk out and I'm like, "Wait, that was a joke. You can't just walk out on your shift."

And he comes back, saying, "Yeah that's what I thought." So I roll my eyes.

He goes, "Seriously though what's stopping you?"

And I'm like "Seriously?" And he nods. "You're dangerous."

He laughs. "I'm dangerous."

"Oh hundred percent."

"How so?"

"Well you're kinda crazy and I am sweet innocent like a angel from above. You'll ruin me."

And he's like, "You can't deny this thing between us."

I'm like "There is no thing." So we start arguing about that and then I'm like, "My friends are really rooting for you either."

"Your friends don't know me," he says.

"Yeah, but one of them's here and she wants to meet you."

He goes, "You want me to slut it up for your friends?"

"What the hell does that mean? Slut it up?"

"Get with your friends."

"Def not. Do not get my friends. No. YOu're not allowed to."

Now he's grinning and goes, "I can't hook up with your friends?" I shake my head.

"You can meet her. If you promise to be normal and not say some inappropriate ass shit."

"I don't say anything inappropriate."

"Yeah you do. In explicit detail. You could narrate porn."

"We could make a porno."

"DEFINITELY NOT."

"Iphone 6s."

"No."

"Sell that shit."

"Hell no."

"You're gonna have to take the money shot though," he says and runs his hand across my stomach.

I literally jump away from him. "EW NO."

He's laughing and goes, "Or your face."

I'm like, "No no no no no. Just no."

He's like, "What do you like?"

"I'm not talking about this."

"You can come back home with me tonight."

"Yeah where's your home?" This is not me enthusing the idea of going home with him this is me just having a general curiosity on his living situation.

"I've got a place in a arlington."

"Oh hell no I'm not going back to arlington." Arlington is in virginia everybody and I have a very clear rule about crossing the boundaries of dc into surrounding states.

"I'll take you to my bed." I roll my eyes shake my head. "We'll hit all the furniture actually."

"You're crazy."

He goes, "Don't fight it. We're gonna be fucking two three times a week."

I really don't even know what I was saying at this point I just know my face was beet fucking red. And at this point he was leaning right into my ear and his stubble was rubbing against my neck and his breath was so freaking warm that I really think I transformed into a mammal in heat. Like cool calm collected logical jordan just went out the freaking window.

To ground myself, I decide to point out obvious shit like ooh they turned the lights on and closed off the bathrooms and he's like "Yeah we're closing" and I'm like ooh cool I should probs go do my job now. And he's like "You're really gonna go home?"

And I'm like, "yeah that's usually how the night goes for me."

He goes, "And then what you play with yourself --" I literally just blacked out for his words here like five yr old Jordan made an appearance.

"No no no no no," I chanted as I plugged my ears, like actually plugged my ears. This of course only urged him to continue because why not just embarrass me to no end?

"What kind of toys do you got? What kind of porn you watch? Do you just --" and he made some kind of finger movement and I literally grabbed his hand and was like, "No. No hand gestures. No to this conversation. No no no. I'm not discussing this with you. Just noooooo."

Thankfully his brother comes up then and I'm like "TOM!!!!" And he of course is still mad so I'm like, "Come on Tom, let's just be friends." And he's like, "No stay away from me."

"Okay, let's start over? Come we'll try again. I'm Jordan." He goes, "I'm Dylan." I'm like, "I know that's not your name." Like da fuq.

"See," he says. "This is why we can't be friends. How you gonna tell me what's my name?"

"Uhh because I remember and I know that's not your name."

"It ain't Tom," he says.

"Then what is it?"

"Tommy."

"Oh so sorry, my huge mistake there. Tommy. Happy?" He rolls his eyes at me and then looks between Alan and I and goes, "You going home with my brother?"

As I say, "Absolutely not" Alan goes, "Yeah she is."

I look at Alan and say, "No I'm not."

Tommy goes, "Why not?"

Alan goes, "Yeah why not?"

I go, "Literally less from the both of you. I'm being tag teamed it's not fair." Alan laughs. Lexi texts me. I say, "Do you want to meet my friend? She's coming down."

He nods. I go, "You have to be nice."

"I'm nice."

"You can't say anything vulgar either." He doesn't give me a straight answer but he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me and I take that as an answer. So we go downstairs and he's still trying to convince me to let him take me home when Lexi joins us.

The first thing I note is that she is PLASTERED. Idk how since hone I left her she was sober af. She goes, "Hi I'm Elena."

Alan shakes her hand.

She goes, "Jordan's told me sooooo much about you."

I literally hip check her and pull her back and am like, "She's drunk don't listen to her" and Alan is giving me the smuggest face ever. Lexi swings back in and goes, "No really Jordan has told me SOOOO much about you. Jordan I approve. Go for it."

And I'm like holding onto my face and am just like, you're drunk lexi go home. Also I D K why she called herself elena. Like IDEK.

So then she steps back and Alan goes, "You told your friends all about me huh."

And I'm like, "Shut up."

He goes, "She approves so come home with me."

And I'm like, "I gotta get her home." I start pushing Lexi and Eva towards the door, in front of me.

Alan goes, "So I'll pick you up."

"You don't know where I live."

"So tell me."

"You won't remember."

"So give me your number."

"I'll see you next week."

"YOu're really not going to give me your number?"

For whatever reason his expression, and tone pull some weight and I give in saying, "Fine give me your phone."

So he gives me his phone, and I give him my number and within five minutes he texts me saying, "Lock me in" We end up texting until about 5 am, not like a lot of texts but a substantial convo basically him trying to convince me to let him come and pick me up. I add him on snap with his number and through that I find his instagram.

TBH, there were some moments where I actually was gonna give in and go home with him. IDK what I would've done, slept with him or not but I wanted to, I want to, sleep with him. I don't know what to do with that. This is super long so I'm gonna save all that rambling. I hope you guys followed most of this narration it was pretty sloppily written.

Oh btw, he texted me today at noon and goes "make sure you up taking are of baby rico this morning" like he really thinks he's funny but never in a million years would I name my kid Rico. All I can hear is Rico from hannah montana whenever he uses the name.
September 4th, 2016 at 07:25am