Fighting and Jealousy

I am so sick of fighting.
Whether it be fighting with him, fighting with my kids, fighting with my mom, or fighting myself.
I'm just sick of fighting.
When did my life become full of fighting?
I never used to fight, except with my brother, as siblings do.
Fighting is wasted energy and I dont have any more energy to use.
Is this how the rest of my life is going to go?
One fight after the next, walking on egg shells until the next one starts? What kind of life is that?

Jealousy is an evil emotion. It ruins people's lives and relationships.
Dishonesty does the same thing though. Hiding things from someone does that too.
Jealousy is a human emotion I wish I could get rid of.
But I also wish he wouldn't do things to make the jealousy come out.
I never once did anything for him to be jealous of, but it seems like he just doesn't care.

Maybe he's not actually ready to be an adult? Maybe he thinks he is, but when it really comes down to it, he's not.

I honestly don't know what to think, but I do know that it feels like I have lost him completely. He said earlier that for the past few months he hasn't cared who I've been talking to, maybe that right there is a sign that he's been thinking about this a lot longer than he has lead me to believe.
September 4th, 2016 at 09:58pm